Not Ready

Your POV:

"What?"

"I'm your father."

"How did you get my number?" I got up and walked out of the room.

"I saw you on TV. I've been here in America. Saw your mother, and told her I wanted to contact you."

"You wanted to contact me now?" I said. "Why not 21 years ago?"

"I know you're mad-"

"Mad?" I walked up to my room. "I'm fucking pissed! Do you know the shit I went through? Everyone had a father except for me! My siblings have their dad but I had no one! My mother had to raise me all by herself cause you walked out. Now you want to call me 21 years later?"

"Y/N please-"

"No fuck you! You got a nerve thinking you can come into my life.I don't want you. I didn't need you 21 years ago and I really don't need you now."

"Can we please talk this out."

"There's nothing you can say that could make up for walking out on me and my mom. Thanks for trying but I don't need this right now. I've got enough shit going on. Bye." I hung up. I sat on my bed and put my face in my hands.

The bedroom door opened. "I heard yelling." I looked up and saw Amy. "Everything alright?"

"No." I said.

"Who was on the phone?"

"My dad."

She looked at me. "What does he want now?" She asked.

"To talk. I really don't want to hear it. He missed out on 21 years. He wanted to contact me after he saw me on TV." I scoffed. "I don't need him." I stood up. "I'm fine on my own. I've ALWAYS been fine on my own."

"I know." She said.

"I don't need him." I whispered. Tears started to fall down my face. "Why did he walk out on us?" I looked at her. She walked over and pulled me into a hug. I held onto her as I cried.

"I don't know why he left you, but I do know that you are the strongest girl, no. You are the strongest WOMEN I have ever met. Look at all you've done without him." She wiped my tears away. "We're all proud of you, your mom is proud of you, your siblings-"

"I'm proud of you." Ally said walking into the room. She hugged me too. 

Amy and her family left an hour later because Ryan got tired. I sat on our bed and stared straight at the wall. "Just forget him." Ally said.

"I want to but part of me wants to know why he left." I sighed. "But I don't want to let him back in."

"Whatever you want to do, I'll be right here by your side." 

We went to sleep that night, but my mind wouldn't stop.

Have another story in the works. Kind of an adopted by USWNT/Hope type thing. If you are up for it I'll post the first chapter later tonight. Also gonna get updating on my other stuff. Getting more ideas as I go. Bye guys.