Get Him

Your POV: 

I woke up in the morning to an empty room. 

Hope and Carli were gone. 

Tobin's bed was empty.

I went across the hall to Kelley and Alex's room. No one answered. I went back to my room and changed. I sat on my bed and watched some TV.

*new text* Jake

I'm coming over.

I got scared. He was coming here and no one was around. I called Hope but she didn't answer. I ran down to the gym but no one was there. 

I left the hotel and put my hood on, hiding from him if he was around. 

"Y/N!" I heard him. I saw him behind me through a car mirror and started to run.

I crossed the street and kept running. He kept yelling my name, trying to get me to stop. I ran into a big crowd and started pushing through people. 

My phone started ringing. "Hope!"

"Y/N where are you!"

"He's gonna get me! Hope please help me!" I cried. "I'm in a big crowd."

I felt someone grab my wrist. "Give me that." Jake said taking my phone. He hung up and put it in his pocket. "What did I say would happen if you told anyone." He said. He started to pull me out of the crowd and towards the hotel he was staying out.

"Jake stop." I tried to get out of his grasp. 

"I've had enough of your shit. You never listen to me!" He said. We got to his hotel and went to his room.

Hope's POV:

"What happened?" Crystal asked. 

"She hung up." I said. "We need to get her." I told them all what happened. They wanted to kill Jake as much as I did. Kelley was still upset about what happened but understood why she acted the way she did.

Me, Carli and Ashlyn got up and started to leave. "I'm coming too." Kelley said.

"Me too." Kling said. "I'm little but I know taekwondo. I'll break him."

"Ok let's go." Ashlyn said. 

We walked outside. "Where would she be?" 

Kristie, Tobin, Christen and Alyssa ran outside. "We'll check our hotel and see if she's there. We'll call you!" Kristie yelled as they ran off. 

We walked around and looked everywhere. "Excuse me." I stopped someone. "Have you seen her?" I asked her showing a picture of Y/N.

"She was with some guy. They went in that direction." She pointed. 

"Thank you." I said. We walked towards the direction she pointed to. It was another hotel. 

We walked inside and asked the person if he'd seen her. "They went to the elevator." He said.

"What room is Jacob Crawford staying in? Please it's an emergency." Carli asked.

"Room 40C. 5th floor." The guy answered. 

"You guys go. I'll stay down here and call Kristie." Carli said. 

We ran to the elevator. "Hope you and Kelley take the stairs. We'll wait by the elevators." Kling said.

"Let's go." Kelley said. We ran up the stairs to room. 

"What's the plan?" I asked.

She knocked on the door. "House keeping!" She said.

Jake opened the door. I pushed passed him. "Where is she?" I said searching the room.

"She left."

"Bullshit." Kelley said. I looked at her. "Don't act all surprised I know you saw the boat video." She looked back at Jake.

"She left." He sat down. "A lot stronger than she looks that one." He laughed. "Put up a fight this time." He smirked. "Punched me right in the face and ran." 

Kling ran into the room. "What happened?"

"How much pain could you cause him right now?" Kelley asked her.

"Her?" Jake laughed. He stood up. "She's so little. She's couldn't cause me any-" Kling jumped on him. "AHH!" He screamed. 

She knocked him out and stood up. "Damn how is he good fighter? He went out really quick." She looked at us.

There was a noise in the closet. Ashlyn opened the door. Y/N was in it, with tape on her mouth. Ashlyn helped her up and sat her on the bed. 

Your POV:

Kling took the tape off my mouth. "What did you do to him?" I asked her.

"He needed to take a nap." She smirked. I laughed and hugged her.

"Did you really punch him?" Ash asked.

"Yeah." I said. "Can we please leave?" 

Hope nodded and helped me up. I saw Kelley look away when I made eye contact with her. "Kel." She looked. "You know I'm sorry right? I regret blowing up on you."

She smiled and hugged me. "I couldn't stay mad at you after everything you've been through." She looked back at Jake. "I wanna kill that bitch."

We all laughed at her words.

"Again why are you all shocked. You've all seen the video of me drunk on the boat." She said.

We left the room. "Wait." Kling said. She ran back to his room and started to kick him. 

"Actually that's a good idea." Ash said. She started to kick him and so did Kelley. 

"Yeah. Suck on that MMA douche!" Kelley laughed. We shut his door once they were down and left.

We walked out of the hotel and back to ours to meet the team.

I knew it wasn't the end of Jake but for now I'm free.