Last Game

Your POV:

For the rest of the time in New York, me and Ally hung out a lot. Even though I now play for the Washington Spirit, I am playing my last game in Portugal tonight. My family and teammates were there.

The girls of Fifth Harmony are also here supporting me. I went from only knowing one song by them, too having them as close friends.

"We'll see you after the game." Normani said.

Camila hugged me. "Good luck and have fun out there!"

The rest of Fifth Harmony hugged me. Dinah telling me to slay and Lauren telling me to not break anything.

My teammates and family all wished me luck and went to their seats. I turned to Ally who was wearing my jersey for the national team. "Good luck soccer star." She smiled. "Score a goal for me?"

I nodded. "I'm going on that field for you." She blushed. "Hey." She looked up. "I love you."

We weren't dating but I wanted to ask her soon. I just don't know how we can work this out. "I love you too." She said. She kissed my cheek and went to meet everyone else.

Ally's POV:

The two teams walked onto the field and shook hands. They announced that it was Y/N's last game. The crowd all stood and clapped for her when her face came on the screens. She's helped the team win 2 championships.

Finally the ref blew the whistle and the game started.

No ones POV:

"L/N has the ball! She sends in the cross!"

The crowd screamed.

"AND ITS HEADED IN PERFECTLY TO THE BACK OF THE NET! GOAL 1-0!"

You ran to your team and all jumped around. You were gonna miss them, but you were happy to go to the states.

"Divisão Women lead at the half 2-0 with 2 assists for L/N."

Your POV:

The team went into the locker room at the half. My stuff was already gone except for my gear I brought today.

The coach told us how good of a game we were having. We had a nice moment before we went back out for my last 45 minutes in Portugal.