Intervention

Your POV:

"I had fun." I said when Nate was dropping me off.

"Can I at least walk you to the door? I know you can take care of yourself I just want to me a gentlemen." He smiled.

"Sure." I said softly.

He walked me to my room. "So." He said awkwardly.

"So." I looked behind me.

"I'm leaving in 3 days. Maybe we can hang out again?"

"Um. I don't know Nate."

"I understand. I said one date and this was it. But if I can't call you mine I at least want you as a friend. You were my best friend before we dated. Remember?" He laughed. "You'd always make me practice with you."

"You were the best goalkeeper in the school!" I defended myself. "I needed a challenge."

"I was the best but you made me look like the worst." He laughed. "You're just too good. You deserve all this." He looked around him. "The spot on this team, starting and that shiny new gold medal."

"Thanks Nate." I said quietly.

"No problem." He smiled. "I'll text you?"

I nodded. "Goodnight."

He waved and walked away. I unlocked the door and walked inside my room. All the lights were off.

"Well well well." Tobin said. "Look who finally decided to show up."

"Have a seat L/N." A-Rod started. "We've been waiting for you."

I looked at my teammates. They're weird but this is over the top. Kelley was stroking Sydney's head.

"What are you doing?"

"Don't question me child!" She said and continued to pet Syd.

"No seriously Kelley what are you doing?" Sydney started to hit Kelley's arm.

"You and Ally are the stupidest people we know."

"Normani when did you get here?"

"That's not important." She shook her head.

"Okay." I trailed off. "What's all this about?"

"Ally likes you. You like her." Lauren J explained.

I nodded. "Me and Ally are both aware of this Lauren thank you for sharing."

"You went on a date with your cheating ex." Camila said. Again I nodded.

"And Ally won't dump Troy!" Dinah finished.

"WHO THE HELL IS TROY!?" I asked.