Hat Trick

No One's POV:

Last 45 minutes. 2 assists.

You have the ball. Ally is standing up.

Everything feels like it's moving in slow motion. It's silent. You take the shot.

"GOAL! L/N'S FIRST GOAL OF THE MATCH!"

The crowd started to scream. Ally jumped up and down and Dinah hugged her.

You ran towards the fans. They all fan to get as close as they could.

After celebrating, the other team took the ball.

Goal in the 46th minute, again in the 50th.

"2 goals and 2 assists for L/N in her last game here in Portugal. Her time here is coming to an end as we see a substitute warming up."

"Score a hat trick before they sub you out!" One of your teammates screamed.

Ally's POV:

Y/N looked at her team. She yelled something and they all got ready. It was the 55th minute. Everyone knew she was almost done.

They were up 4-0. All the fans wanted Y/N to get one more.

"One more." I heard Alex say. "Just score one more."

The amount of support this team has for each other is unreal. Just like me and the girls.

"She'll get it." I said to Alex. She smiled.

We all watched Y/N's team run down the field with the ball.

Y/N wasn't calling for the ball. They passed it to her anyway. She took the shot.

The goalkeeper looked confused from the pass. She dove but couldn't stop it.

"GOALLLLL!" The crowd yelled. They started chanting her name.

The team jumped on her, the bench and all. She disappeared under all the players.

Finally they finished celebrating at set up again. The board came up and Y/N's number was in red. She was done. Everyone in the stadium stood up and clapped for a great young player.

Y/N walked to the player coming in and hugged her before she gave her the captain armband and walked to the bench. Someone told us that we could go to the locker room.

Your POV:

In the 80th minute I was told to go to the locker room. I grabbed what I had with me and made my way to the locker room, applauding the fans on the way out. A young girl stared at me. I took off my jersey and walked over to her.

"Hey cutie." She smiled. "This is for you." I said handing her my jersey.

She looked at it and took it.

"What do you say?" Her mother said.

"Thank you." The little girl said. She leaned forward and hugged me.

"You're her favorite player. Good luck in Washington."

I smiled and said thank you before continuing my walk to the locker room.