New Season

Your POV:

"First game of the season!!!" I yelled going into the locker room. I was ready for my 3rd season playing for Sky Blue FC.

Yes I stayed with Sky Blue. I can't help but wonder what it would be like to play for Arsenal.

"Y/N can I speak to you." Coach said. I walked over to him. "First of all it's great to have you back. Arsenal still wants you over there." I nodded. "We have agreed to loan you to them for 2 months." He said. "It's a great offer and they're a great club. It's a new place for you."

"Yeah. When do I leave?"

"Tomorrow." 

I nodded. "2 months?" He nodded. "Alright. I'm in." 

We went out and played our first came against Houston. We won 3-1. We all waved to the fans.

"Nice game kid!" Kling ran over to me. "God I've missed you." 

I laughed. "How you doing Kling?"

"It's not the same without Moe." She fake cried.

Yep Moe was traded from Houston to Chicago. 

"You'll live Kling." I put my arm around her. Kelley ran over to us and jumped on Kling's back.

We signed autographs for fans and went to the locker room. "Ladies listen up!" Coach said. "Y/N is gonna be leaving us for 2 months. She's been loaned to the Arsenal ladies. We will see you in 2 months." He said and left.

Kelley looked at me. "Why didn't you tell me!"

"I found out literally before the game started." I said to her. 

We went back to our house. I took my phone out and called Ally who was doing work for Fifth Harmony. They announced they were getting back together and were currently on a media tour.

"Hey babe." She said.

"Hey. I got some news."

"SHE'S PREGNANT!" Dinah yelled in the background.

"Dinah." All the girls responded.

"No thats not the news." I shook my head. "Arsenal was still really interested in my. I'm gonna play for them for 2 months."

"Really?" 

"Yeah."

"That's great babe!" She said. "I'm gonna miss you but I'm on this tour anyway. We're gonna be super busy after this, but we'll make it work alright?"

"Yeah."

"Girls let's go!" I heard Big Rob say.

"I'll talk to you later." I said. "I love you. You too girls."

"WE LOVE YOU TOO Y/N!" They all yelled.

Ally laughed. "I love you too beautiful." She said. "Bye."

"Bye." I hung up.

"How'd she take it?" Sam said.

"Surprisingly well." I said. "Should I be worried?"

"Yes." Kelley said. We all looked at her. "I mean no."