Time Heals

Ally's POV:

It's now 2018. I'm getting ready to turn 25. The World Cup qualifying games are soon. I haven't seen Y/N since her first game for Sky Blue. I've seen her on TV but never in person.

I know the girls still talk to her. I hear them. She never talks to me though.

Me and Troy broke up a few months ago. We both realized that we weren't what each other wanted and decided to end it.

Now the girls and I are getting ready to release our 4th album.

I wonder what Y/N is doing.

Your POV:

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

I groaned.

"Y/N I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU DON'T GET UP I'M KICKING THE DOOR DOWN!"

"KLING SHUT UP!"

"YOU SHUT UP!!" They continued to bang on the door. 

I turned on my side.

"You should probably get that." Jake laughed. "Kling might actually attempt to kick the door down." He rolled over.

I gave him a chance. He's really nice. I'm happy.

I got up and walked to the door of my apartment. When I opened the door Kling ran right into me. "Hey Kling. Miss me that much?" Everyone laughed.

"I hate you." She mumbled and walked inside. Kling, Morgan and Carli were in town for a NWSL game. Sky Blue is playing the Dash in a few weeks.

"What's up." I said sitting on my coach.

"We have a friendly coming up." Morgan poked my shoulder.

"I am aware."

"You know what we have to do right?" Carli asked me. "This is qualifying year! We show the coaches what we can do!"

"Carli with the way you played LAST world cup AND the olympics, I'm pretty sure you're already on their list." Kling pointed out.

"Okay but I also want to see you guys make it."

"Why so I can be benched again?" Kelley pouted.

"If I remember correctly you started against China"

"And then subbed out." She cut me off.

"After you got a bloody nose." Morgan laughed. We all looked at her. "Sorry not funny."

"Then that goal against Germany. Kelley you played a huge role last time around." Carli patted Kelley's knee. "Morgan you were great out there. And Kling you were part of the brick wall."

"Where were you Y/N?" Jake asked walking into the room.

"Watching on TV dreaming about being there one day." I smiled at the memory. 

"And now you're gonna be." Carli laughed.

"Good luck in the next few games." Jake said to us. "But I have some big fights coming up." He kissed my forehead. "Good luck. Be safe. I'll call you."