1-10

Chapter 1 001 Rebirth

previous chapterbookshelfTable of contentsbookmarknext chapter

    Ye Fu woke up from a hangover, and it took a long time before she came back to her senses. She was reborn, and she was reborn three months before the outbreak of the end of the natural disaster.

    Thinking back to his previous life, Ye Fu’s hands were trembling. On April 1st, a torrential rain swept across the world. Due to water and power cuts, countless people lost their lives and homes. Embankments flooded cities and houses collapsed.

    The torrential rain finally ended after two months, but the following floods, black acid rain, high temperature, and animal mutations caused by water pollution were the catastrophe. The most frightening thing was the coming of corrosive acid rain. The acid rain fell on people's skin for a week, and it would fester and stink instantly.

    In Ye Fu's last life, he only survived the plague of insects, and that was already the fifth year after the outbreak of the natural disaster.

    Taking a deep breath, she tried her best to calm down and stop thinking about her previous life. Looking at the familiar room and thinking of her parents, her heart ached.

    Ye Fu was an abandoned baby. He was thrown into the garbage bin when he was born, and his umbilical cord was not even cut.

    The adoptive parents are both doctors, and the mother was unable to conceive due to physical reasons, until the mother was forty-three years old when she picked up the dying Ye Fu in the trash can.

    When Ye Fu was seventeen, his mother died of stomach cancer.

    Two years later, his father followed him, thinking that he had never supported them for a single day, Ye Fu felt sad and ashamed.

    Ye Fu wiped away tears, looked at the time on the phone, his heart beat wildly.

    Today is January 1st, and she has three months to prepare. Because of her father's sudden death, Ye Fu went to school to take a leave of absence, but the things in the dormitory hadn't been moved back yet. Back to school.

    Entering the room, Ye Fu looked at the familiar things in front of her eyes, her eyes were red. For a person who has lived in the end of the world for five years, her heart is already very cold and hard, but her parents are still the softest part of her heart.

    On the dressing table, there was a family gift that her mother had prepared for her. It was a jasper bracelet. Ye Fu picked up the bracelet and put it on her hand. Look, the bracelet is gone, leaving only a thin red mark.

    But in the consciousness, there is a huge storage space.

    Ye Fu's heart was beating very fast. In order to confirm the thoughts in her heart, she picked up a comb and said "close" silently in her heart. The comb disappeared from her hand immediately, and appeared in the space in the next second.

    After continuing to collect some things, Ye Fu was finally sure that the space could be retracted at will with her consciousness. When she thought of something, she took out all the passbooks and bank cards at home, and began to liquidate the property.     In the last life, natural disasters broke out suddenly, and everyone was caught off guard. Ye Fu was in a daze because of his father's death, and the family didn't have much food. Thinking of his last life, Ye Fu rubbed his wrist and secretly made up his mind that in this life, She must live longer and better.     Parents have been diligent and frugal all their lives, and the house they live in now is also an old community built 20 years ago, and now it has been transferred to Ye Fu's name.     The savings in several bank cards and passbooks add up to more than 10 million.     Ye Fu took out a pen and paper, and began to make a rough plan.     First of all, we need to find a decoration worker to renovate the house, especially the door. Two more protective doors need to be installed, and the balcony and windows need to be sealed. The scene of being broken into and robbed in the previous life is still in Ye Fu's mind. Lingering.     Ye Fu doesn't plan to go to the base, she doesn't trust anyone, the house in the community has only 12 floors, and her home is on the 10th floor, the torrential rain in her previous life flooded the 8th floor, her home is a safe zone, so the house must be strictly guarded.     In addition, there are all kinds of living materials, which need to be prepared in detail, such as food, clothing, medicine, protective equipment, self-defense weapons, household equipment, etc.     Ye Fu wrote down the materials to buy, but her hands were shaking all the time, every sum of money had to be used in key places, and she needed to arrange carefully.