61-70

Chapter 61 061 High Temperature, Mid-Autumn Festival

previous chapterbookshelfTable of contentsbookmarknext chapter

    As the wind intensified, it was even more difficult to go out, so everyone had to hide at home. The wind blew sand and slapped the glass. The glass was already covered with sand and there was no way to check the situation outside. The protective door of the house was re-strengthened, and the glass of the corridor and the glass of the house were also nailed with wooden boards.

    The gauze returned from the search was transformed into a mask and put on the head, otherwise it was impossible to go out. The air was stuffy and hot, and the blown sand fell into the collar and melted with the hot sweat. The sweat was like salt water, marinating every inch of skin on the body .

    Ye Fu measured the air quality index, and the API value had reached 200, so she had to think about leaving.

    But besides the base, where else can we go? Ye Fu took out the country map, maybe it would be safer to go in the southwest or northwest direction, there is only one element that she needs to eliminate, there is no nuclear power plant, and the southwest and northwest are exactly the same.

    In the middle of the night, Ye Fu was lying on the bed, hearing the sound of howling wind outside the window, the cars buried in the sand were swept up by the wind, and the glass of the building next door was blown off by the wind, and there were crisp cracking sounds.     Ye Fu didn't sleep well that night, and when he woke up the next day, he still had heavy dark circles under his eyes. On the new day, he still cooked repeatedly, steamed steamed buns, boiled sweet soup, and put them all in the space after they were done. Fu didn't feel tired either. Seeing more and more food piled up in the space, she felt satisfied and at ease.     The cactus has grown two leaves, and several pots of green plants have begun to wither as the temperature rises, and there is no point in rescuing them.     On the day of the Mid-Autumn Festival, Ye Fu brought out six cans of meat and half a catty of bean sprouts, and went to Police Officer Song's house on the twelfth floor.     When she arrived, the others had already been here for a while, seeing the canned meat that Ye Fu brought out, Qi Yuan almost cried.     "I haven't seen meat for several months."     "Brother Qi Yuan, don't you kill snakes? Snake meat is also delicious." He Rui took the canned braised pork that Ye Fu handed him, and couldn't help it. Smell it.

    "I'm fine if the snake doesn't eat me. I hid at home during that time and didn't dare to go out. I didn't go out until the snake was almost gone. I raised a cat before. When the toad broke out, the cat got sick and died. I survived by eating cat food." Qi Yuan mentioned his cat, a trace of sadness flashed in his eyes, just as everyone was about to comfort him, he laughed heartlessly again.

    "There is meat in cat food. Although the taste is not very good, but the nutrition is good, but I have been constipated after eating cat food." Everyone... "Let's make a

    big

    mess and stew it first. Put it in with instant noodles." Officer Song put the iron pot on the fire, and everyone moved away immediately, it was already hot, but now that the fire was on, it was even more tormenting.

    "Boil the instant noodles in hot water, then put in the bean sprouts, don't put the canned food in, the canned food is very salty." Ye Fu took a stainless steel basin and put it on the table, put the instant noodles in it, and she washed the bean sprouts and brought them out Yes, it can be cooked directly.

    There was also a bottle of chili sauce and ham sausage on the table. Ye Fu took over the heavy responsibility of cooking, while others helped her.