241-250

return

front page

Hoarding goods in space: struggling to survive in a crisis world

turn off the lights

eye protection

Simplified

big

middle

Small

Chapter 241 Chapter 241

previous chapterbookshelfTable of contentsbookmarknext chapter

    The hotel doesn't have air-conditioning, the room is a bit cold, Ye Fu took out the electric blanket, and changed into his own four-piece suit by the way, the hotel quilt was a bit moldy, and could even smell of tobacco and sweat.

    Ye Fu came out of the shower, shivering with cold.

    "I suspect that the temperature measuring instrument is broken. It's minus 20c in Saar City, why is it colder than minus 35c outside?" "It

    should be because of being surrounded by sea water. Saar City is very windy, and the glass of the building in front was blown by the wind just now." He came down and killed two passers-by."

    Ye Fu hurried to the window, only a pool of blood was left downstairs, and the corpses had been cleaned up.

    At this time, more than a dozen trucks passed by downstairs pulling goods. The three cars in front were full of white radishes, and the five cars behind were all processed beef and mutton.

    The smell of mutton spread from downstairs to the house, Ye Fu watched the car drifting away, the corners of his mouth slightly raised.

    "Jiang Rong, in addition to growing vegetables, there should be farms in the first district."

    "It should be transported to other districts." Jiang Rong came behind Ye Fu and put his coat on Ye Fu.

    "The woman I am pretending to be is called Sisley. It says on it that she comes from a place called Yuefang. This place is probably the red light district of Saar City." Ye Fu took out his notebook and walked from the earth cliff to the forest outpost

    . , and then to the first district, she drew down all the places the two of them walked.

    "Jiang Rong, I don't think I need to change my identity. This woman's identity is very safe. Even if she disappears, no one will pay attention." "Besides, I suspect that the farm is here, which is close to the forest and the vegetable greenhouse

    . The location behind."

    "Then we will go out to check later."

    "Okay, we have to go to the port, collect the things, and we will go to the second district immediately."

    After sleeping for five hours, at eleven o'clock in the middle of the night, the two packed up their things and left the hotel. After being fully armed, they went out unimpeded. In the garage, the patrol car was still parked in the corner.

    After confirming that there was no camera, Ye Fu put the patrol car into the space, and the two decided to leave on foot.

    In the middle of the night, there were still some brightly lit shops, patrolling soldiers in groups of three or four making appointments for drinks, and a drunk man could be seen on the road, Jiang Rong searched the other party's ID card away, the man was frozen to the point of being stiff, and then After an hour, it becomes a corpse.