231-240

return

front page

Hoarding goods in space: struggling to survive in a crisis world

turn off the lights

eye protection

Simplified

big

middle

Small

Chapter 231 Chapter 231

previous chapterbookshelfTable of contentsbookmarknext chapter

    Jiang Rong quickly pulled Ye Fu to the left to protect him in his arms, and then fired a gun inside, a painful muffled sound sounded, Jiang Rong kicked open the door of the cabin, dragged the people inside out, and kicked the gun out of the opponent's hand.

    This was a blonde woman in her forties, she looked at Ye Fu and Jiang Rong fiercely, and she was still swearing.

    Ye Fu took out the knife and put it on her neck, the woman immediately shut her mouth.

    "How is the current situation in your country X? Live on the island or in the base, how many people do you have? How many days have you been here?" Ye Fu asked her in a foreign language, the woman rolled her eyes and didn't want to answer, the knife in Ye Fu's hand was slowly pushed forward, and blood immediately flowed from the woman's neck

    .

    The pain in her neck frightened her, she immediately begged for mercy, and told Ye Fu that there were old and young, and she still didn't want to die.

    Jiang Rong went to check inside. Except for this woman, there was no other living person on board.

    "I said, as long as you let me go, I'll tell you everything."

    The woman was shot in the abdomen and had no ability to resist.

    "Several cities were submerged by seawater influx, and volcanic eruptions and earthquakes occurred in many places. We were trapped in a small city with more than 100,000 people. It took us fifteen days to get here. I confessed everything. Let me go, please." Ye Fu looked into her eyes to confirm whether she was lying

    .

    It took them more than ten days to get here. It seems that they took a lot of detours.

    And at this moment, the woman pulled out the dagger from her sleeve and swung it at Ye Fu's wrist. Ye Fu was even faster and cut her neck directly. The woman stared, blood gushed from the arteries in her neck. She struggled for a few seconds before dying.

    "There is a lot of diesel oil on board, and there are two boxes of weapons here. Thirteen guns were found on the deck, and the rest should have fallen into the water."

    After kicking the woman's body into the sea, the two began to count the supplies.

    The fishing boat is very big, with two floors, the bottom floor is filled with fish and shrimps caught, there are several rooms in the cabin, and there are even two generators and a washing machine in the kitchen.

    After studying for half an hour, Jiang Rong drove the fishing boat back to the island, Ye Fu dragged the assault boat up, and put all the weapons and diesel barrels on it into the space.

    Back on the small island, Ye Fu looked at the fishing boat and felt a little unreal.

    Some time ago, she was still thinking that it would be great if there was a big boat, but she didn't expect to have a boat today.