811-820

return

front page

Hoarding goods in space: struggling to survive in a crisis world

turn off the lights

eye protection

Simplified

big

middle

Small

Chapter 811 Countdown to 811

previous chapterbookshelfTable of contentsbookmarknext chapter

    The two stayed in Wenjiang City for two days and purchased a large amount of supplies. Ye Fu also ordered a large number of raincoats, boots and cotton coats online, and sent them to 20 schools in remote mountainous areas.

    She even considered nursing homes and orphanages in some remote areas. In addition to cotton clothes, she also sent some cold medicine and masks.

    Back in Hualian City, Ye Fu still had 200,000 yuan left, so she withdrew all the money and gave half to Jiang Rong.

    "Keep the cash, as long as the order doesn't collapse, the money is useful."

    Ye Fu also started exercising under Jiang Rong's supervision. This time they went to Wenjiang City, and the two bought a lot of weapons. For the convenience of exercising, Jiang Rong took Ye Fu to the woods on the outskirts of Hualian City.

    "You are a medical student, and you are proficient in the acupuncture points of the human body. I will teach you some moves later. With the acupuncture points of the human body, you can defeat the enemy with one move." Ye Fuyue was eager to try, "Teach me quickly, I want to become as good as you, and I want to be a peerless master." Hearing the words peerless master, Jiang Rong couldn't help laughing out

    loud

    .

    "But I don't want to drink blood anymore. It always feels weird and makes me look like a vampire." "

    No, if you want to become powerful, you must first change your physique. At present, you can only use my blood to help you change your physique. Drink a tube a day, and in three months you will be completely reborn." Hearing that he would drink for three months, Ye Fu felt hopeless

    .

    "Will your body be affected?"

    "No, don't worry, my wounds will heal quickly, and the lost blood will be replenished quickly."

    Under his strict training, Ye Fu has indeed undergone great changes, his reaction ability has become stronger, his strength has also improved, and his skin has also improved.

    "Jiang Rong, your blood has the effect of washing the sutras and cutting the marrow."

    Jiang Rong stretched out his hand and patted Ye Fu's head, "So you have to keep drinking it."

    Ye Fu chuckled, "Make blood tofu with your blood, add some onion, ginger, garlic and soy sauce, it should be more nutritious." "

    The effect will be weakened, not only useless, but also may cause diarrhea. It's best not to try it, let's go. Go home."

    The two had been in the mountains for five days.

    "There are still seventeen days until April 1st. During this time, you should train your physical fitness first."