451-460

return

front page

Hoarding goods in space: struggling to survive in a crisis world

turn off the lights

eye protection

Simplified

big

middle

Small

Chapter 451 Chapter 451 Cold Air 26

previous chapterbookshelfTable of contentsbookmarknext chapter

    In fact, Ye Fu had already seen some clues, but this was someone else's private matter, and she did not expose it.

    Both are boys and girls in their teens, and their mutual affection is very normal.

    It's just that the situation is critical now, Ye Fu has warned everyone many times that after going out, they can't act alone, they can't go far, and if there is anything wrong, they should run back to the cave quickly.

    Obviously, the two didn't take her words seriously.

    Peng Fang and Peng Qiu looked at each other, both dumbfounded.

    "This is impossible."

    Ye Fu looked at Mo Qing.

    "Mo Qing, you live with Peng Yu, do you know?"

    Mo Qing didn't dare to look at Ye Fu, but still admitted, "They are dating."

    Ye Fu smiled coldly, "Leaving the team privately to go on a tryst, Ignore the task I assigned, do we still need us to look for it?"

    Peng Qiu blushed, "But there are wolves outside, and my sister is in danger." "

    I heard it just now, you said that there is water in your room, let Uncle Qi Yuan go Take water to wash your eyes in your room, there is water, why did you let us come out to take the risk of getting ice cubes? If we don’t come out, sister will not leave the team with Xie Ruijing.” “Peng Qiu, shut up.”

    Peng Fang was so frightened that he hurried to cover Peng Autumn's mouth.

    The people around were stunned when they heard Peng Qiu's words, Police Officer Song's face darkened, he took a deep look at Peng Qiu, and said nothing.

    Peng Qiu struggled and wanted to say something, but Yan Hui rushed over like a leopard and pressed Peng Qiu to the ground, then punched him twice.

    "I asked you to yell at Ye Fu, I'll beat you to death."

    Seeing his son being beaten, Peng Fang wanted to talk back. For a while, the scene became very chaotic.

    Ye Fu looked at these people coldly, the howling of wolves outside the cave continued, and finally, Jiang Rong, Tang Yizheng and Fang Ming went out with weapons.