501-510

return

front page

Hoarding goods in space: struggling to survive in a crisis world

turn off the lights

eye protection

Simplified

big

middle

Small

Chapter 501 Chapter 501 Extreme Night 8

previous chapterbookshelfTable of contentsbookmarknext chapter

    They searched around the island, but they couldn't find Liu Cheng and Cai Donglin, so they went to the next place.

    "Did they think those two people were just missing and not dead?" "

    Anyway, let's wait for a while and release the wooden house after they evacuate."

    There are search personnel on both sides of the stream and on the road, and they will go back when they don't find the two people after searching around.

    If it wasn't for the small and shabby cabin, they wouldn't have left so easily.

    I also had to gather up the ragged cotton jacket on my body and take out food from the space.

    "I've been tossing around for so long, I'm hungry."

    "Ye Fu, where is Meng Yu hidden?" "

    Oh, I almost forgot about him. He's lying on the roof of the toilet. Carry him down and put him back in the firewood room. When he wakes up, give him something to eat and send him a stove. Don't freeze him to death." No one expected Ye Fu to hide him on the roof of the toilet. When Tang Yizheng and Fang Ming passed by, Meng Yu was tied up and put in a dark sack

    .

    He took a strengthened version of sleeping pills, and it is estimated that he will be in a coma for two or three days before waking up.

    After Qi Yuan came back, he kept sighing, "These days we have no peace, and those people are still looking for someone. If the sun comes out, there is no need to work so hard." "The night is a fig leaf for crime." "Those two people deserve to die. People, just don't be too rampant." "It's just how do we sleep? The house is a

    bit

    small     .

    "     "Fang Wei, Fu Jiao, Wenwen and Xuxu will live with me in the bedroom. You men can sleep on the floor in this small living room. Anyway, there is a fireplace, so you won't die from the cold."

    There is a wooden bed in the wooden house, which is Jiang Rong's seat, and the others sleep on the floor, so the space is ample.

    The bed in the wooden house was not small, Ye Fu, Wenwen and Xuxu slept on the bed, Fang Wei and Fu Jiao made the floor, Ye Fu took out the animal battery and spread electric blankets for them.

    Before going to sleep, Ye Fu went outside the wooden house to check the situation. There was still a faint flash of the flashlight, and there was the sound of cars passing by on the road not far away.

    It seems that Cai Donglin's identity is indeed not simple.

    Death is dead, no matter how awesome the identity is, it has become a passing memory.

    Ye Fu was a little sleepy, and fell asleep when he lay down. There was a chirping sound in his ears, and he tried to open his eyes only to find that Xuxu was holding a bird. Ye Fu sighed.