161-170

return

front page

Hoarding goods in space: struggling to survive in a crisis world

turn off the lights

eye protection

Simplified

big

middle

Small

Chapter 161 Chapter 161

previous chapterbookshelfTable of contentsbookmarknext chapter

    When Fang Wei caught a wild boar, many people went into the mountain, trying to try their luck, but they were all in vain. Luck is such a mysterious thing.

    If they couldn’t catch wild boars, everyone wanted to exchange them. After all, wild boars not only have a lot of meat, but they can also be preserved as bacon. If they are properly preserved, they can be eaten for five or six years.

    On the other hand, wild boar has lard on it, and that's what counts.

    Ye Fu has already raised sheep, so she doesn't think about wild boars, after all, wild boars are not as docile as goats.

    The temperature rose to 28 degrees, and the sandstorm also came.

    Fortunately, the safe zone is already surrounded by green trees, blocking the wind and sand from the outside.

    All the mineral salt has been brought back, and after filtering, almost every family has saved tens of catties of salt. Use it sparingly, it will last you a few years.

    The pools in the mountains show no signs of drying up. The surrounding trees and bamboos cover the pools tightly. Despite the rising temperature, the water in the pools is still cool and sweet.

    The safe zone has gradually formed a paradise. If there is no disaster, life here is peaceful and peaceful.

    Ye Fu was cooking at home, and after Jiang Rong came back from the outside, he told her a big news.

    "Qi Yuan said that he and Fang Wei decided to be together, and Fang Ming also agreed, let us go to his house for dinner tomorrow, and this matter will be settled." Ye Fu was stunned for two seconds, raised his

    head Thumb, "Qi Yuan always surprises me."

    "But I'm not surprised that Fang Ming will agree. After all, Qi Yuan is sometimes unreliable, but he is indeed a good person, responsible and loyal. Although the age difference between the two is a bit big, it's not a problem."

    Jiang Rong looked at her quietly, "Qi Yuan is so good?" "     From now on, Qi Yuan is no longer alone, so I have to congratulate him."     The two second Went to Qi Yuan's house very early in the day, and brought a rabbit, a chicken and a fish by the way.

    "

    The fish was salvaged from the pond, three catties of carp.

    In the current situation, there is no way to make a lot of ostentation, police officer Song and Wenwen, He Rui, Zhang Yuan, Wan Tao and Cheng Cheng, Lin Siran's family of three, Ye Fu and Jiang Rong, and Fang Ming's three younger brothers.

    However, there are already two tables. Fortunately, there is food and drink now, so it is not too shabby.

    Ye Fu is quite busy as a chef. Officer Song and Jiang Rong help her, and Lin Siran takes care of the children, Cheng Cheng, An An, and Wen Wen to her.