311-320

return

front page

Hoarding goods in space: struggling to survive in a crisis world

turn off the lights

eye protection

Simplified

big

middle

Small

Chapter 311 Chapter 311 On the Road 4

previous chapterbookshelfTable of contentsbookmarknext chapter

    "A week ago, there was an earthquake in Huai City."

    Ye Fu was a little surprised, Huai City is not far from Liangzi's village, if there is an earthquake, it is impossible not to feel it.

    "How big was the earthquake?"

    "It should have been ten. All the houses collapsed in an instant. We had a car and ran faster, but some of our companions still didn't get out." The man looked at Jiang Rong.

    "Brother, where are you going?"

    "Qing Province."

    The man was surprised, "Why don't you go to northern Xinjiang? I heard that northern Xinjiang is electrified."

    "It's too far away."

    "Yes, I can exchange some deer and sheep with you Is it?" After finishing speaking, the man took off the backpack behind him, and let Ye Fu and Jiang Rong look at the contents of his backpack.

    Seeing a few pieces of gold bars, Ye Fu twitched the corners of his mouth.

    "Sorry, this one can't be exchanged."

    "Don't worry, gold bars are still useful. One bar is 300 grams, and they are all pure gold. I guess currency transactions will resume soon." Ye Fu said with a calm expression, "We exchange here

    . No, you can go to Beijiang to change."

    "Sister, don't be so ruthless, I asked just now, and the brothers behind said that you are the boss of your team, so you must be the master, just change a sheep or a deer. "

    All the gold bars?"

    The man stared wide-eyed, "Are you robbing?"

    Ye Fu smiled, "I will return this to you."

    The man was silent for a while, then suddenly took out a gun from his back and pointed it at Ye Fu. , "I'm only exchanging supplies, not killing people, so let me be accommodating."

    Ye Fu was cursing obscenities in his heart, but his expression was already indifferent.

    "Jiang Rong, beat him up."

    Hearing this, Jiang Rong kicked the pistol away before the man could react, lifted the man up and threw him to the ground, took the pistol and pressed it against the man's temple.

    The turn of events terrified the man's companions as well as those of the other party.

    "Don't shoot, don't, I won't change it." The man spat out a mouthful of blood, his body was trampled by Jiang Rong, and he couldn't get up no matter how hard he struggled.

    And his companion was finally willing to get out of the car, and ran over in shock and anger.

    "Why are you beating people?"