461-470

return

front page

Hoarding goods in space: struggling to survive in a crisis world

turn off the lights

eye protection

Simplified

big

middle

Small

Chapter 461 Chapter 461 Walking out of the woods

previous chapterbookshelfTable of contentsbookmarknext chapter

    The ground under his feet was shaking violently, and the horse neighed while running.

    Ye Fu even felt his back start to sweat, his clothes clinging tightly to his body, heat and panic rushed to his whole body at the same time.

    Among all the disasters that happened in the past, what Ye Fu was most afraid of was earthquakes. Even a second-degree earthquake could scare her into a cold sweat. At this moment, her mind went blank and she completely forgot to react.

    Ye Fu glanced at the wolfdogs, they followed step by step, she stretched out her hand, trying to touch the wolfdogs' bodies, as long as she touched them, she could put them into the space.

    The wolfdogs obviously also guessed what Ye Fu wanted to do, they ran up with all their strength, and the moment they touched their heads, Ye Fu took them into the space with his thoughts.

    With wave after wave of shaking, the horse Qi Yuan was riding suddenly fell to the ground, and Qi Yuan and Wu Pei were also thrown several meters away.

    Ye Fu and Jiang Rong hurriedly rode their horses forward, but the horse fell seriously, struggled a few times, and got up again.

    Wu Pei, who had already woken up, fainted again. Ye Fu jumped off the horse and quickly dragged Qi Yuan and Wu Pei up.

    The horse was seriously injured, Ye Fu put the horse into the space in front of Qi Yuan, and brought out another horse, he was stunned for a moment, and then Ye Fu slapped him.

    "Still in a daze, let's go."

    Ye Fu got back on the horse, pulled up the rein and continued on his way.

    Even if it is a magnitude 10 earthquake, they will rush out from here tonight.

    Seeing Ye Fu back on the horse, Jiang Rong breathed a sigh of relief. At this moment, the person behind him seemed to be pulling Jiang Rong's clothes. He woke up, but his consciousness was blurred, and his speech was relatively slurred.

    "Leave me alone, leave and put me down."

    In the cold wind, his words quickly dissipated with the cold wind, but Jiang Rong still heard clearly.

    He didn't look back, and responded word by word, "They know you'll be happy when you wake up."

    Liu Zhang didn't say anything more, maybe he was persuaded, or maybe he fell asleep. Jiang Rong caught up with Ye Fu's horse, and the two of them drove into the dark forest together.

    Ye Fu once saw volcanic eruptions on the news and on TV. An earthquake and tsunami occurred in a small country after the volcanic eruption, and the whole country disappeared overnight.

    The damage caused by natural disasters is devastating. It can easily make a small country disappear, level a thousand-meter-high mountain, or destroy hundreds of kilometers of land in an instant.