601-610

return

front page

Hoarding goods in space: struggling to survive in a crisis world

turn off the lights

eye protection

Simplified

big

middle

Small

Chapter 601 Chapter 601 Madness

previous chapterbookshelfTable of contentsbookmarknext chapter

    There is a temporary hospital in the refuge of the resettlement room. The thirteen people who died of festering after being burned by the sun poison have been taken away. The rest of them are crowded in the small ward. spread, but the physical pain was far less terrifying than the fear in their hearts. They witnessed the death of the thirteen people. Some people suddenly collapsed emotionally, some huddled in a corner and whimpered, and some suddenly jumped up and hit the wall.

    The blood left a scattered flower on the white wall. The person who hit the wall collapsed along the wall. Some people screamed and some cried. Doctors and nurses rushed to the rescue. The blood on the wall began to drip, the doctor shook his head, motioned for the nurse to push the person away, and called the corpse collection team to transport the corpse to the crematorium as soon as possible.     The blood on the wall was wiped by the cleaning lady with a rag, and the blood began to dry up. It was difficult to wipe off the blood on the white wall. Instead, the mark was enlarged several times. It was like a grotesque and terrifying face, just quietly Looking at everyone in the ward.     "Auntie, don't wipe it with a rag, use hydrogen peroxide, wait for it to foam, and then wipe it with a paper towel." The passing nurse saw the stained wall and thought of a good way for the cleaning lady.     After she left, the cleaner picked up the rag and wiped it twice.     "Hydrogen peroxide is medicine, so it can't be wasted. It can definitely be wiped clean, I don't believe it." The cleaner wiped it stubbornly, and the patient sitting in the corner stared at her dully.     Outside the ward, the doctor was in a hurry, two people died in the next ward, two beds were vacated, and the patients sitting on the ground ran out in a swarm. Patient snatched.     The doctor yelled at them loudly to stop them. Where could they hear the yelling? Even if they heard it, no one would care. Grabbing the hospital bed means that they can lie down earlier to rest and get the fastest treatment.

    There was a mix of cursing and screaming, and there was chaos in the ward. The corpse collection team came over with a cart and asked the doctor where the body was. The doctor pointed to the inside of the ward, where the dead were lying on the ground without dignity.

    "These people are crazy." Members of the corpse collection team commented coldly.

    "I'm going crazy too." The doctor at the side answered calmly.

    ——In

    the space, after proficiency in the extraction technology, now six to seven tons of salt can be extracted every day. Except for Xuxu and An An, everyone has a large extraction pot.

    Ye Fu pushed a cart of watermelons over from the storage area, An An volunteered to cut watermelons for everyone, and Xuxu followed along to help.