721-730

return

front page

Hoarding goods in space: struggling to survive in a crisis world

turn off the lights

eye protection

Simplified

big

middle

Small

Chapter 721 Chapter 721 Eagle

previous chapterbookshelfTable of contentsbookmarknext chapter

    That's right, the injuries on Han Feng's body are the best explanation. Those injuries are not from falls, let alone caused by him. Although the blood holes on his arms and the scratches on his body have healed, the scars are still there Ye Fu and Jiang Rong had talked about this before, and they both felt that there were savages in Devil City, but seeing the runes and various steles, Ye Fu was confused again.

    They had seen real savages many years ago. The savages were tall, with well-developed limbs, and hard and long fingernails. It was very easy to stab an ordinary human's arm and leave a blood hole.

    However, savages have no faith and civilization, which is enough to overthrow Ye Fu and Jiang Rong's previous guesses.

    Excluding the savages, there are only animals left, and it is even more impossible for animals to draw runes, not to mention that runes are written by mixing cinnabar and blood. Animals cannot do this unless they become sperm.

    After thinking about it, Ye Fu felt that there were "human beings" living in Devil City. If not, Han Feng and his teammates would not have suffered such serious injuries.

    The group rode on horseback and walked several hundred meters. Ye Fu saw a huge stone tablet standing in front of him. On top of the stone tablet, there was a huge clay sculpture in the shape of an eagle. He raised his head high, with a proud and solemn expression, like a general who has won a battle.

    Looking at this clay sculpture, Ye Fu suddenly remembered the two eagles that appeared a few hours ago.

    "Today went very smoothly. Although the wind blows a bit scary, overall, I don't think the Devil City is that scary. It's really beyond my expectation." As soon as Qi Yuan finished speaking, Fang Ming glared at him, "How can

    you Don’t talk like a crow.”

    “When you’re away from home, don’t say unlucky words, let alone wild words, this is called avoiding prophecy, haven’t you heard of an idiom? One word becomes prophecy, which means that what was said unintentionally turned out to be true in the end. "Shen Li said quietly.

    At this moment, the two eagles that flew away flew back again, they were still hovering above the heads of the crowd, and let out a shrill roar.

    "They don't want us to follow, do they?" Ye Fu stared at the two eagles and suddenly had a bold idea.

    "Do they want something from us?"

    "If Xuxu doesn't come out, she should be able to communicate with them," Qi Yuan suggested.

    Ye Fu thought for a few seconds, "I'll go and bring Xuxu out."

    After Ye Fu got off the horse and flashed into the space, she found Xuxu who was helping in the field, and talked to Fang Wei , brought Xuxu out.

    Ye Fu was originally worried that Xuxu would be afraid, but she didn't expect that this child was more courageous than Qi Yuan. Seeing the surrounding scenery, she was so excited that her eyes widened.