771-780

return

front page

Hoarding goods in space: struggling to survive in a crisis world

turn off the lights

eye protection

Simplified

big

middle

Small

Chapter 771 Chapter 771

previous chapterbookshelfTable of contentsbookmarknext chapter

    Jiang Rong came back after going out for an hour. He replaced the water tank in the dungeon and checked the three underground passages, so far there is no problem.

    "Qi Yuan knew a lot of people, they were playing cards, he brought me some books, a tablet and a charger, and I brought them to him to pass the time." Ye Fu was worried that Qi Yuan would not get used to living in the underground passage, but he did not expect that his ability to adapt was as strong as ever

    .

    "What about outside? Has the pollution increased?"

    Jiang Rong nodded, "Even I can't see the way clearly."

    Ye Fu felt a little heavy, "The trees we planted will be fine, right?" "

    I saw that the trees are fine, so don't worry too much."

    They have done their best, and now they can only obey the destiny.

    Ye Fu smelled the stench on her body and felt a little irritable. Now she was very worried that her previous efforts would be in vain, and she was even more afraid that the pollution would become more and more serious. Even if she wanted to save everyone, there was nothing she could do.

    "Jiang Rong, if the situation gets worse, knock Qi Yuan unconscious, put him in a water tank, and send him in directly from the warehouse entrance of the dungeon, and let him go back to the dungeon to take refuge. As for the others, let's make more oxygen cylinders and bags. I hope these things can help them escape." Xuxu went to Ye Fu alone before entering the dungeon, and she asked Ye Fu if Qi Yuan didn't want her anymore

    ? Are you going to find your mother?

    At that moment, Ye Fu was enlightened, and she realized that Qi Yuan didn't want to stay outside, he didn't want to live alone, he wanted to give up his life in this way.

    He seemed to have cheered up, but in fact he just made himself look healed, just to prevent everyone from worrying.

    Qi Yuan seems to be the most heartless, he is just used to wrapping up his sensitive and fragile heart so that no one can see it. In fact, his injuries are more serious than everyone else's.

    "Don't worry, if it wasn't for someone around him when I went out this time, I would have brought him out. I think he is emotionally stable and in good condition. Getting along with strangers may make him more relaxed. Maybe stay in the underground passage. After a while, he will get better."

    "Then let him stay in the underground passage for a while, you are right, maybe he will be more relaxed when he is with strangers. After all, he doesn't need to pretend in front of strangers." You don’t need to wear a smiling mask all the time.”     They also have to seize the time to produce some oxygen cylinders and bags, the wheat sown before can be harvested in a few days, and the grain in the empty warehouse can be filled quickly. The most important thing is that she has to make some special medicines. Everyone relies on special medicines now. Once the medicines are stopped, the body will not be able to resist the pollution. In mild cases, there will be vomiting, diarrhea or fainting, and in severe cases, it may be chronic. die.     Two days later, the smell on Ye Fu's body was completely eliminated, and she was able to enter the laboratory to work. She and Jiang Rong had a clear division of labor, she was in charge of making special medicines, and Jiang Rong was in charge of producing oxygen.     The two of you often forget to eat and sleep when you get up, eat canned food when you are hungry, and sleep in the laboratory cubicle when you are sleepy. After a month, Ye Fu's dark circles are worse than that of a panda. She weighed herself. She lost thirteen pounds.     Coming out of the laboratory, Ye Fu went straight to the bedroom of the wooden house, she decided to sleep for three days and three nights, and then get up to harvest the wheat.     Jiang Rong was fully dressed and went out of the space again to change the water in the dungeon and check the three underground passages. When he came back this time, he brought back a very bad news.     Many old people have passed away and lived in underground passages. Although there are gates and filters, everyone wears masks to prevent pollution from seeping through. However, this month, more than ten old people have passed away one after another. After Jiang asked Only then did he know that these old people had difficulty breathing and shortness of breath before they died. He guessed that the pollution had penetrated into the underground passage, and the old people had weak resistance, so they didn't resist.     Jiang Rong took the dead old people out of the underground passage. The fog outside was very heavy. Cremation would only increase the pollution, and the corpses could only be buried in pits.     Ye Fu planned to go out to dig a hole with him, but was rejected by Jiang Rong.