711-720

return

front page

Hoarding goods in space: struggling to survive in a crisis world

turn off the lights

eye protection

Simplified

big

middle

Small

Chapter 711 711 Dinner

previous chapterbookshelfTable of contentsbookmarknext chapter

    "This drug ball is so powerful that so many wild boars are stunned."

    Wearing gas masks, everyone spoke in a muffled voice.

    "It can be collected."

    Ye Fu gave an order, and everyone put on gloves and dragged the wild boars in the distance. Ye Fu and Jiang Rong were responsible for collecting them into the space. They cooperated tacitly, and within ten minutes, hundreds of wild boars were collected.

    "These wild boars are very fat, the smallest weighs 50 kilograms, and the largest weighs almost 300 kilograms." "The

    skin and hair of wild boars weighs 20 to 30 kilograms. The taste of wild boars is actually not as good as that of domestic pigs. After returning to the base, they have to be eunuched, or let wild boars breed with domestic pigs. Purebred wild boars are not tasty, but these wild boars grow up on wild vegetables and black truffles, so maybe they will taste good."

    "Try it, top food."

    "It's not delicious either." Wu Pei took a bite and spat it out.

    "Sister Ye Fu, this thing tastes so bad." Shen Li also had a look of disgust. Fortunately, he thought this thing was sweet, but he didn't expect it to smell of gasoline.

    "With so many black truffles, we would be rich before the end of the world." Fang Ming sighed and put the black truffles in his pocket. He planned to fool Fu Jiao when he returned to the space at night.

    Tang Yizheng glanced at Fang Ming, "Qi Yuan really understands you, you are making money by opening and closing your mouth." "It can't be

    helped, your nature is hard to change."

    Ye Fu raised his hand to signal everyone to be quiet, "Stop talking, there is movement ahead, it should be a herd of wild boars, follow up with your gun.

    "

    After a whole day, they have dealt with one-third of the wild boars in Moshanling, but the wild cattle have never been encountered. It seems that they will have to turn over the mountain tomorrow.

    Before going down the mountain, Ye Fu sent the others into the space. She carried six pheasants in her hand, while Jiang Rong and Luo Yang each dragged a little wild boar down the mountain.

    At the bottom of the mountain, except for Gao Jianwen and Su Yang who are cooking, everyone else is still digging water celery in the swamp.

    Seeing the prey that Ye Fu and the others brought back, the two were a little excited. Under Ye Fu's command, they boiled two pots of hot water and began to process pheasants and wild boars.

    When the others returned to the camp after finishing their work, there was a burst of fragrance from the camp kitchen, which made everyone's gluttons come out.