181-190

return

front page

Hoarding goods in space: struggling to survive in a crisis world

turn off the lights

eye protection

Simplified

big

middle

Small

Chapter 181 Chapter 181

previous chapterbookshelfTable of contentsbookmarknext chapter

    "Jiang Rong, let's go dig some more mushrooms."

    Ye Fu planned to go to a place farther away. There were no more mushrooms to be dug in the nearby places, and the residents basically dug them up as soon as they emerged.

    "Go to the left from the gate of the safe area, we go to the back, there are few people going there."

    Ye Fu knew why no one went there, because when the parasites broke out, those who died were all buried there , Maybe everyone is still afraid that the things that grow out have germs.

    "Okay, then let's dig more tonight." In order to deceive others, the two also brought a broken cart.

    A lot of people came out to dig mushrooms. In the past, everyone would get together to chat, but now they don't care about chatting. Everyone is lying on the ground looking for mushrooms.

    Ye Fu and Jiang Rong met Qi Yuan and Fang Wei as soon as they arrived halfway.

    "Where are you going to dig?"

    "Behind, at the mass grave."

    Qi Yuan's eyes lit up when he heard that, "We're going too. I planned to dig there, but Fang Wei didn't dare to go there because she was afraid of it. The soil here is polluted."

    Ye Fu pursed his lips and smiled, "Probably not, the current sand is swept over by sandstorms." "Let

    me just say, let's go, we also brought two sacks, more than a few days Dig some."

    Ye Fu and Ye Fu wanted to go together, the four of them went to the mass grave, someone saw them, hesitated for a while, gritted their teeth and followed.

    "I always feel that the nights have been shortened for the past two days. I just dug mushrooms for a while at night, and the sky is about to dawn. It's really scary." Fang Wei took a stick and poked it on the ground.

    Qi Yuan clicked his tongue twice. "Today I saw a man who went out to use the bathroom during the day, and he went there for more than ten minutes. When he came back, his arm had a lot of blisters." "

    Blisters?"

    "Yeah, it looks like he was burned. It turned out to be so scary."

    Qi Yuan didn't put on his shirt, he was sweating profusely from the heat, he was holding a bamboo fan in his hand to keep fanning the wind, and Fang Wei was also holding one in his hand, but she looked much better than Qi Yuan.

    When the four of them arrived at the mass grave, Police Officer Song and Wenwen were also there, and they had already dug two or three catties. Judging from their harvest, there should be a lot of mushrooms in this area.

    Ye Fu and Jiang Rong found a piece of sand and squatted down to search carefully.

    "Ye Fu, have you moved into the cellar?"