251-260

return

front page

Hoarding goods in space: struggling to survive in a crisis world

turn off the lights

eye protection

Simplified

big

middle

Small

Chapter 251 Chapter 251

previous chapterbookshelfTable of contentsbookmarknext chapter

    In the middle of the night, everyone gathered in front of the fire to keep warm. Wenwen had already fallen asleep, and everyone felt sleepy. Tonight, Jiang Rong and Ye Fu were keeping watch. Ye Fu took Fang Wei to the toilet, and his ass almost frozen.

    "There are still ten days at most. After ten more days, we will see the border." Wan Tao said very firmly, calculating the distance.

    "If the boat can be sailed, it is estimated that it has returned to the territory by now." Qi Yuan is baking shoes.

    "Riding a horse is really hard."

    "By the way, where are we going after we go back? Are we still going to the northwest?"

    Everyone looked at Ye Fu, who took a sip of hot water and said calmly, "One step counts." Let’s take a step, now I can’t tell where it’s safe.”

    “Oh, I don’t know what happened to the base in the Northeast.” “

    It’s so cold, it’s probably moving to the Northwest.”

    Ye Fu lowered his head and wondered. What, the others chatted for a while, and when they were tired, they wrapped up the quilt and fell asleep.

    Ye Fu added firewood to the fire, when Jiang Rong suddenly came to her side.

    "There is a voice behind, I'll go and have a look."

    Ye Fu pulled him back, "I'll go with you." "I'll be back

    soon, you warm up here, I won't be in any danger." Jiang Rong took the gun , immediately got up and went to the back.

    "Pay attention to safety, whistle is dangerous."

    Jiang Rong nodded, "Understood, you wait for me here, and you will be back soon."

    The sparks exploded, and Ye Fu picked up the cup and took a sip of hot water Water, took out his pocket watch and checked the time, it was eleven o'clock in the middle of the night.

    Half an hour later, Jiang Rong came back, looking at the two mammoths behind him, Ye Fu's eyes widened.

    "Mammoths?"

    "Well, that's the sound they make, in a small wood behind."

    Jiang Rong handed the gun to Ye Fu, found out the hemp rope, and tied the two mammoths to the stump behind them.

    "Didn't you say that mammoths are difficult to tame? How did you do it?"

    Jiang Rong smiled, "I have a unique way to deal with animals."

    Mammoths looked taller and stronger than elephants, and Ye Fu went over to stroke their hair.

    "I'm going, am I right?" Qi Yuan was awakened by urination, and just opened his eyes, he saw Ye Fu and Jiang Rong whispering not far away, and behind them, there were two large mammoths.