141-150

return

front page

Hoarding goods in space: struggling to survive in a crisis world

turn off the lights

eye protection

Simplified

big

middle

Small

Chapter 141 Chapter 141 Dense Fog 2

previous chapterbookshelfTable of contentsbookmarknext chapter

    Ye Fu looked at the pair of skinny hands in front of him, and their numb and fierce expressions, and took out the long knife at the back of his waist. The children froze for a moment, and ran away in an instant.

    The woman was still lying on the ground, and Ye Fu was about to leave, but she grabbed her trousers.

    "Give me something to eat, the child really can't hold on anymore, please pity the poor child." Ye

    Fu's big sunken eyes were full of longing, Ye Fu glanced at the child who had run away, and was staring at her not far away at the moment.

    "I have nothing to eat." Ye Fu wanted to see the child on her back clearly, but was wrapped in a tattered quilt, so he couldn't see anything clearly.

    "It's okay to give me some water, the child is dying of thirst."

    Ye Fu held her down and pulled off the things on her back. The woman struggled crazily, but was held down by Ye Fu and couldn't move.

    Ye Fu shook off the quilt, and inside was a simulated doll, and there was no child at all.

    The woman suddenly screamed loudly, Ye Fu threw something on her body, and then left quickly.

    After Ye Fu left, two men came out from the corner and dragged the woman back.

    She is going to the medical department building today, there is an underground warehouse over there, there should be some tools and boards in it.

    The others couldn't go out without gas masks, Jiang Rong had other tasks, and Ye Fu went out alone today.

    She had been to the underground warehouse of the medical department before, there was nothing there, only some shelves and tools, and nothing was found in the base, Ye Fu was lucky not to leave blindly, otherwise the thick fog would come, and he would have to suffer on the road, at least he could still live in the base now, with a shelter from the wind and rain.

    After walking for about an hour, Ye Fu arrived at the medical department, which was also evacuated, but there were still some broken doors, windows and hospital beds left.

    On the way here, several people followed her all the time, and it took Ye Fu a lot of time to get rid of the other party.

    The survivors staying at the base today are either the old, the weak, the sick, or the capable. It would be best not to meet them.     Ye Fu glanced at the grain seeds on the first floor, there are many varieties, not only rice seeds, wheat seeds, bean seeds, but also many vegetables, melon and fruit seeds.

    When he came to the basement, looking at the messy shelves, Ye Fu closed the door and put them into the space. Finally, he only packed about 100 catties of wooden boards, tied them up and carried them back.

    The floor of the basement was pried open, but some soil could still be dug. In the past two days, Police Officer Song planted a handful of corn that he got by accident.