791-800

return

front page

Hoarding goods in space: struggling to survive in a crisis world

turn off the lights

eye protection

Simplified

big

middle

Small

Chapter 791 Chapter 791 Daughter

previous chapterbookshelfTable of contentsbookmarknext chapter

    From the start to the birth of the baby, it took less than an hour. Ye Fu was in good health. Thanks to her regular exercise, she did not suffer too much pain during childbirth.

    The child is a full six pounds of daughter, her body was covered with vernix when she was born, she didn't smell good, her hair was very lush, and she was born with silver hair, which followed Jiang Rong.

    No one can tell who looks like her. Wenwen said that the child has beautiful features and will be a great beauty in the future. Seeing the wrinkled face, Ye Fu couldn't help laughing.

    "Wow wow wow..." came from the delivery room, and the few people who had been guarding outside breathed a sigh of relief. Officer Song was going to burn incense and worship Buddha, Qi Yuan kept saying "Thank you Bodhisattva for blessing", and even Xuxu patted his frantically beating heart.

    Jiang Rong was stunned for two seconds, and tears suddenly fell down. He wanted to enter the delivery room, but his legs softened, and he knelt down on the spot.

    Qi Yuan quickly pulled him up and gave him a big hug.

    "The child is crying very loudly, and his lung capacity is really good, so it must be up to you."

    Jiang Rong just smiled.

    Wenwen pushed the door open, and a bloody smell came from inside. Jiang Rong quickly entered the delivery room, and seeing that Ye Fu was safe, he was completely relieved.

    "Thank you." Thank you for being okay and not leaving me behind, and thank you for giving birth to our child and giving me fatherhood.

    Ye Fu reached out and poked Jiang Rong's face, "It's a daughter, let's take a picture of her."

    Jiang Rong couldn't help laughing at her, "Won't this become her black history?" He glanced at his daughter just now, and to be honest, she was a bit ugly, not really like him and Ye Fu, but the child was just born, and it will grow in the future, and the color of the hair can't fool anyone, most of the child's genes followed him.

    Jiang Rong obediently took out her mobile phone and took a few photos of the child. Ye Fu was a little tired and wanted to sleep.

    The body has been cleaned, but the stomach has not completely disappeared, Ye Fu looked at Jiang Rong and smiled lightly, "Have you decided on the child's name?"

    Jiang Rong nodded, "It's called Ye Jinghe, everything brings newness, spring and Jingming."

    Ye Fu nodded satisfied, "Okay, the meaning is very good,     what about the nickname?" Young and immature, with an added maturity and elegance that has gone through the years, his face is full of pampering and tenderness, a kiss fell on Ye Fu's forehead, full of

    affection     .     "Peace all year round."     ——Momo     is a noisy child. During Ye Fu's confinement period, she slept during the day and cried at night. She worked and rested like a night owl. In order to let Ye Fu rest well, Jiang Rong took the child to live in another room, but the need to feed and change diapers every two hours still made the two of them very uncomfortable.     The New Year's Eve and the Spring Festival were spent during Ye Fu's confinement period, and she had a difficult time this month. Every time she wanted to go out for activities, she would be stopped by everyone.     Although the winter in Lancheng is not too cold, the wind is very strong. Once the cold wind blows, the root cause of the disease will fall, ranging from migraine to hemiplegia. Under the supervision of everyone, Ye Fu lay on the bed for a month, and Jiang Rong was responsible for eating, drinking, and messing.     A month later, Ye Fu came out of confinement, but seeing all kinds of nourishing soups in front of her, she began to doubt her life.     "I don't need to eat these after confinement is over, right? I gained 25 catties during the whole pregnancy. Although the baby was born, I didn't seem to lose weight, because I gained 15 catties after eating these tonic soups this month. Is it reasonable?"