541-550

return

front page

Hoarding goods in space: struggling to survive in a crisis world

turn off the lights

eye protection

Simplified

big

middle

Small

Chapter 541 Chapter 541 Waiting For Him

previous chapterbookshelfTable of contentsbookmarknext chapter

    Wenwen was a little depressed, "She looks stupid, even if she grows up, she will be beaten, scolded and bullied by her mother and that brat." "How do you know she must be stupid?" Officer Song looked at Wenwen amusedly, "Maybe being stupid is just her

    way of protecting herself?" The reaction was right, but she was in a daze except for clasping her fingers

    ,

    she was too calm.

    Maybe she really missed it.

    Qi Yuan glanced at the door, "That shrew's elder brother, won't come to trouble us, right?"

    Tang Yizheng shook his head, "Probably not." "

    Let's usually close the outside door, lest any weird neighbors come to the door." "Okay, give

    Jiang Rong the key to the door. He always goes out recently."

    Speaking of Jiang Rong, Ye Fu took out his pocket watch and checked the time. It's seven o'clock, why hasn't he come back yet?

    Two baskets of American ginseng and red ginseng have been ground into medicinal powder. Fang Wei and Fu Jiao are learning about clothes cutting and pattern making today. Ye Fu found a lot of books on fashion design and making in the space.

    Fang Wei was relatively quick at making ready-to-wear, while Fu Jiao was still coordinating her hands and feet, and she was able to integrate the two pieces of fabric evenly.

    Before dinner, Ye Fu went to the third floor to carry An An down. An An recovered very well, and his hands could already hold chopsticks.

    After dinner, Ye Fu watched cartoons with Xuxu and An An on the first floor. The DVD player was relatively small, and the two children were very close to the screen.

    The others were playing mahjong, Wan Tao and Tang Yizheng were playing chess, and Wenwen was knitting a sweater opposite.

    Ye Fu glanced at the door from time to time, Jiang Rong didn't come back, she was absent-minded in everything she did.

    At 9:30, An An was already drowsy, Wan Tao and Liu Zhang couldn't stand it anymore, after drinking a bowl of medicine, Liu Zhang went back to the bedroom to rest, and Ye Fu carried An An back to the third floor.

    At ten o'clock, the mahjong players withdrew, Qi Yuan and Fang Ming went to the kitchen to get food, everyone ate supper, and then went back to their rooms to sleep, Ye Fu went downstairs to make a pot of tea for himself, put a The headlights on the building were turned off, leaving only a kerosene lamp, and then leaned on the sofa with a blanket in a daze.

    For some reason, Ye Fu suddenly thought of the girl next door, she didn't feel jealous or in danger, she was a little envious of the youth and vigor of the other person, but she didn't expect that she had reached the age when she felt so young.