41-50

Chapter 41 041 High temperature, snake trouble 5

previous chapterbookshelfTable of contentsbookmarknext chapter

    In hot weather, it is best to eat some cool food. Ye Fu took out a bag of pea starch, a bag of mung beans, and a bag of barley. She was going to make jelly and mung bean soup.

    First prepare two small bowls, put appropriate amount of starch and water into each, and mix them into starch water according to the ratio of 1:1, then use the small bowl just now, fill five bowls of water into the pot and heat it, when the water is about to boil , slowly pour in the reconciled starch water, while pouring, while stirring at a constant speed, until the starch water becomes transparent and viscous, turn off the heat and pour it into the prepared basin, it will take about four or five hours to cool, after cooling, The jelly is formed.

    Ye Fu started to prepare the condiments, first cut some shredded cucumbers, then chopped some shallots and coriander, cut the jelly into strips, poured chili oil and cold sauce, and finally put on the seasoning and shredded cucumbers.     The method of mung bean soup is simpler. Wash the mung beans and steam them in a steamer for half an hour. After the mung beans are soft, wash the barley and candied dates and put them in a small bowl. Cut the citron into small cubes, boil it in a pot, pour it into a bowl, then take out the mung bean, barley, and candied dates in the steamer and pour it into a bowl, sprinkle with sweet-scented osmanthus, and the mung bean soup is ready.     Mung bean soup can clear away heat and detoxify, increase appetite, and you can eat more when it is hot.     Ye Fu hadn't eaten rice for two days. It was too hot, and she slowly lost her appetite. The air conditioner had been turned on, and Ye Fu turned it on to 17 degrees. The cold wind was blowing, eating jelly and drinking mung bean soup. Fu almost forgot about the swarm of snakes staring at him outside.     Most of the time, Ye Fu passed the time by watching movies, TV and exercising. Before going to bed at night, she would record all the little things of the day in a diary, and then open any page of a book at random, finish reading Then go to sleep.     She doesn't know how long she will hide here, but Ye Fu believes that one day, she will leave here, the outside world is also full of dangers, she must keep a calm and clear mind, and have a healthy and sensitive body.     Of course, if you want to survive in this cruel world, you still need to endure loneliness. Ye Fu is never afraid of loneliness, she just hates the snakes that trap her outside, and the unpredictable and ever-changing crises.

    In the dead of night, Ye Fu couldn't help thinking, is there anyone outside? She hadn't heard anything going upstairs or downstairs for several days. Officer Song's family, the Chen family next door, Qiu Lan and Du Na's mother and daughter downstairs, are they all still alive?     Ye Fu sometimes imagines himself as another Robinson Crusoe. Robinson can live on a deserted island for twenty-eight years. Ye Fu should not lose to him when he has food and drink.     Occasionally, Ye Fu would still open the curtains to bask in the sun, but most of the time, there were all kinds of snakes entangled outside the window, the green plants in the flower pots grew a lot, and Ye Fu set up a table in front of the window sill , put the flowerpot on the table, let the green plants absorb the sunlight.     After a long period of exercise, Ye Fu has developed a beautiful six-pack abs. Fortunately, she still has flesh where she should have flesh. She didn't turn herself into a Vajra Barbie. After her hair was trimmed, Ye Fu stood in front of the mirror and admired it. After a long time, seeing herself in a pretty good mental state, she snapped her fingers in satisfaction.     The more you are in adversity and adversity, the more you must affirm your own value. Only those who have died once know how precious life is.     The first thing Ye Fu does when he wakes up every day is to cheer himself up.     After using the air conditioner, the engine burns oil faster. Although there is a lot of engine oil and diesel in the space, Ye Fu still feels a little heartbroken. Ye Fu regrets that he didn't stockpile saltpeter, otherwise he could make ice to cool off the heat.     When the air conditioner was turned on, it would burn half a liter of oil in an hour. Ye Fu turned on the air conditioner for a few days, but finally chose to turn on the fan.     After charging the battery with photovoltaic panels, the battery is used to drive the fan, which can save fuel and electricity.     Ye Fu rebuilt a set of circuits in the room with wires, installed light bulbs, and there was no need to use emergency lights for lighting.     After washing a plate of fruit and snacks on the table, Ye Fu turned on the projector, put on headphones, and began to eat while watching TV to decompress and pass the time. The family drama that she never watched before the end of the world has become Ye Fu Ye Fu's food for thought, parents' discord, the relationship between mother-in-law and daughter-in-law, the love-hate relationship between the domineering president and Cinderella, Ye Fu actually watched with relish.