261-270

return

front page

Hoarding goods in space: struggling to survive in a crisis world

turn off the lights

eye protection

Simplified

big

middle

Small

Chapter 261 Chapter 261 Extreme Cold 7

previous chapterbookshelfTable of contentsbookmarknext chapter

    When not working, Ye Fu would lie in the small room reading and sleeping, the weather was too cold, and he became more and more tired and lazy.

    Fang Wei's sprained waist and ankle were almost healed. The others were chatting by the fire in the kitchen. After discussing with each other, they planned to build an oven.

    The oven can make bread, barbecue, and baked pancakes. There are still a lot of green bricks found in the village last time, so dig some soil from the ground of the house, and the oven will soon take shape.

    "Ye Fu, come out quickly, something is wrong."

    "A sheep is about to give birth."

    Everyone gathered around the ewe in the sheepfold, Ye Fu went in to check, and it was really about to give birth.

    "Add firewood to the kang to heat it up, and bring a bucket of warm water over here."

    The sheepfold is still warm, but there is still some cold wind coming in.

    When we were in the safe zone, everyone had raised sheep, so it was not very strange to deliver sheep. It's just that the weather is too cold now, and this sheep has been slow to give birth, and it keeps screaming from the cold. Everyone is a little panicked.

    "It won't be dystocia, right?"

    Ye Fu shook his head, "No, let's all go out, Fang Wei stays for me to help, everyone gathers here, the sheep is also afraid, it won't give birth." The others went back to the kitchen and continued to

    bake Furnace, Ye Fu and Fang Wei stayed behind to deliver the baby.

    After drinking the water, the sheep didn't bark much, and it was pacing in place, very restless.

    Ye Fu kept reassuring it. If it didn't give birth within half an hour, Ye Fu would have to pick out the calf with bare hands. Fortunately, the ewe was very competitive and her body temperature recovered, and she immediately gave birth to her first lamb.

    "Finally gave birth, the belly is still big, I guess there are several more." Fang Wei was so nervous that his hands shook.

    Ye Fu stroked the ewe's back, the temperature in the sheepfold was very high, and the strong smell of blood filled Ye Fu's nostrils. The other sheep hid aside, and the ewe sniffed the lambs that were born to confirm that the lambs were alive. It started pacing in place again.

    Soon, the second lamb fell to the ground, and Ye Fu breathed a sigh of relief

    . In the end, the ewe successfully gave birth to three lambs. Every half hour, Ye Fu had to go to the sheep pen to check the situation. Fortunately, the other sheep were very docile and did not get trampled on.

    In the afternoon, Ye Fugang wanted to rest for a while, and another ewe was about to give birth. She and Fang Wei were busy for two hours, and successfully delivered four more lambs.