11-20

Chapter 11 011 Heavy Rain 7

previous chapterbookshelfTable of contentsbookmarknext chapter

    "So, the lives of Brother Chen Zhi and Sister Chen Dan are really hard. Aunt Yan, what are you doing while you are still alive, why don't you hurry up and die? Free up your house for your children and let them all live in a big house. You not only occupy It’s a waste of food.” Ye Fu walked up to Yan Fen and stretched out his hand to help her remove a leaf from her head.

    Yan Fen thought that Ye Fu would be ashamed, but Ye Fu not only didn't get angry and ashamed, but threw the words back, and even said with a smile that she should die. When Ye Fu reached out her hand just now, she felt that Tianling Gai was getting cold.

    At that moment, she felt that Ye Fu was terrifying, more frightening than holding a knife on her neck.

    "Ye Fu, are you sick?"

    Chen Dan rushed over and tried to push Ye Fu, but was pushed back by Ye Fu and fell directly to the ground.

    "Sister Chen Dan, I'm not sick, but you. I heard that you were bitten by a dog a few months ago. Be careful. Rabies has an incubation period." Fu had already locked the door and went downstairs without even giving her an extra look.

    "Mom, why are you in a daze, that bitch Ye Fu pushed me, and you didn't help me clean her up, and you, please give me a hand." Chen Dan stared at Cui Li and yelled loudly.

    Yan Fen came back to her senses and found that her back was covered in cold sweat.

    "Her eyes just now seemed to kill me, didn't you see?"

    Chen Dan was speechless, "You are an elder afraid of what she will do."

    Yan Fen didn't know what she was afraid of, but every time she met Ye Fu, She couldn't help but say something strange, what she said just now was a conditioned reflex, she didn't think there was something wrong with her at first, but whenever she thought of the way Ye Fu looked at her, she felt chills all over her body.

    The mother and daughter opened the door and entered the house, Cui Li looked back at the door of Ye Fu's house.

    Ye Fu came downstairs, and slowly let go of her clenched fist. There was a small needle hole on the tip of her index finger, but the sewing needle had already entered Yan Fen's head. You don't have to be polite.

    Putting the assault boat on the surface of the water, Ye Fu also joined the firewood gathering team. Her assault boat was too small to hold many things. Fortunately, the sky was dark and she couldn't see what the other party was doing at a distance.

    Ye Fu picked up a thunder-split tree, repaired it into sections with a machete, put half of it in the space, and put the other half on the assault boat for display.

    On the way back, she met Chen Zhi and Sun Hao. Both of them were in a panic, their raincoats were broken, and the clothes inside were soaked in water. Their lips were purple with cold, and they shivered as they unloaded the branches from their assault boats. Down.

    Ye Fu tied up the firewood with hemp rope, put away the assault boat, and carried the firewood on his back. At this time, the water level was almost submerged on the second floor, and the neighbors collecting firewood were all crowded on the third floor. Everyone was busy with their hands without talking. Actions.     Ye Fu returned home and put the firewood on the balcony to dry. Now the power is completely cut off, and the mobile phone signal is sometimes not available. She doesn't read the news in the group much. Although it is a mutual aid group, the current situation, everyone has already When you're too busy with yourself, you don't have time to help others.     Half an hour later, the door was slammed loudly, and Ye Fu heard Chen Zhi's voice.     Chen Zhi was tall and burly, and his temper was hotter than a bomb. He slapped the door and cursed. Ye Fu opened the door, and when Chen Zhi's hand slapped it, he raised the kitchen knife.     Chen Zhi was startled, and quickly withdrew his hand, his reaction was fairly quick.     "Ye Fu, you dare to slash me with a knife and bully my mother and sister, you want to die?" "     It's not I who want to die, but you who want to die." Ye Fu corrected him with a kitchen knife.     Chen Dahe stepped forward and looked at Ye Fu with disappointment, "Xiaoye, how can you cut someone with a knife? Your Auntie Yan and I watched you grow up. Today you not only cursed her to die, but also pushed her away. Chen Dan, Chen Dan's hands are bleeding, how did your child become like this?" "     Uncle Chen, you know better than anyone who your wife and daughter are. , whoever provokes me, I will drag the whole family to hell, barefoot and not afraid of wearing shoes, if you want to try, just come here."