411-420

return

front page

Hoarding goods in space: struggling to survive in a crisis world

turn off the lights

eye protection

Simplified

big

middle

Small

Chapter 411 Chapter 411 Rat Hole

previous chapterbookshelfTable of contentsbookmarknext chapter

    The rain was far away, but the weeds Wan Tao mentioned soon grew densely.

    The wind is still strong these days, and there are occasional refugees outside the fence trying to sneak in. But as long as there are no vicious people, the farms will not be wiped out.

    Ye Fu went to check the water cellar, except for fetching water, it was closed at other times, it was airtight and dust could not get in.

    It's just that there are more and more dead rats outside the farm these days, Ye Fu asked everyone to wear masks and gloves, and everyone went out to pick up the dead rats, and then burned them collectively.

    Tongcheng Farm was flooded, Tang Yizheng came over with a rooster, and exchanged some rat poison with Ye Fu. Rat poison is made of dough with red poison smeared on it. This color is also to make the refugees outside be more vigilant and avoid eating it by mistake.

    "Ye Fu, you said these rats won't spread like the cockroaches before?" Fang Wei said so, and everyone else felt their scalps go numb.

    "It's possible. The number of rats has been increasing these days. I suspect there are rat holes nearby. Tomorrow, everyone packs up tightly and goes up the mountain with me. If they find their base camp, they will be set on fire." "Yes." After throwing hundreds of dead rats into the pit, Ye helped pour a bowl of gasoline onto it, and then lit a

    match

    .

    The next day, Ye Fu took Jiang Rong, Qi Yuan, Fang Ming, Wu Pei, Xie Ruijing, Xu Ning, and Zhuo Qing up the mountain, and the two dispersed in teams to find rat holes. Instead of letting them multiply and expand their numbers, it is better to eliminate them as soon as possible.

    "Jiang Rong, can you feel where the mice gather?"

    Jiang Rong shook his head, "I haven't smelled a special smell for the time being, and I haven't heard the mouse's cry."

    The mouse's cry is very strange, similar to that of a squirrel, but sharper.

    "Rats like dark places, and caves or shady burrows may be their habitat."

    Ye Fu distributed a barrel of gasoline to everyone, and if they encountered a mouse hole, they would just pour the gasoline into it and light it up.

    Ye Fu was a little worried, "It can't be far away, the mice run very fast, they appeared on the farm, maybe they smelled the smell of food in the farm." "It's okay, let's look slowly,

    sure I can find it."

    As soon as Jiang Rong finished speaking, the crossbow bolt in his hand was fired, and on a tree behind, the crossbow bolt nailed a huge mouse to the trunk.

    Jiang Rong took down the crossbow bolt, and the mouse fell to the ground. Ye Fu picked it up with tongs, then threw it into a bucket, and burned it after filling a bucket.