641-650

return

front page

Hoarding goods in space: struggling to survive in a crisis world

turn off the lights

eye protection

Simplified

big

middle

Small

Chapter 641 Chapter 641

previous chapterbookshelfTable of contentsbookmarknext chapter

    In the living room of the wooden house, Cheng Lin was eating, while the others sat aside and watched him quietly.

    From before the earthquake to now, everyone has not seen Cheng Rin for two or three months, and he is still handsome.

    Xuxu sat next to Cheng Rin, chattering and asking various questions, Cheng Rin answered her while eating.

    "Uncle Cheng, haven't you eaten for a long time?"

    Cheng Lin smiled, "I eat every day, but my eating time is irregular. During this time, I ate instant noodles and canned food, and I haven't eaten home-cooked food for a long time." Do you welcome me?" "Welcome, warmly welcome." Xuxu stood up     ,

    clapping     and     bouncing     .     "Haha... Thank you Xuxu, I'll move here right away."     "Is the base not busy now?" Wan Tao couldn't help asking after making a bowl of soup for Cheng Lin.     "Every day is very busy. Since I came to Yuezhou, I only have three hours of rest every day. During this time, I promoted ten assistants. With their help to share, I can now sneak in some leisure time." "You really should have a good rest. The bags under your eyes are a bit serious, and your hairline seems to have moved back a lot." As soon as Qi Yuan said this, Cheng Rin immediately put down the bowls and chopsticks, and took out a small mirror from his pocket to take a look     .     "Brother Cheng's idol burden is so heavy." Fang Wei approached Ye Fu and complained in a low voice.     Ye Fu smiled, "Indeed."     "I combed my hair back today, so my hairline seems to be receding, and the bags under my eyes are caused by staying up all night lately, and they disappear after a few days of rest." Cheng Rin explained solemnly after looking in the mirror.

    "Brother Cheng, if there is no apocalypse, you should become a star. An uncle like you will definitely be popular all over the world." Cheng Rin raised his eyebrows, "I did have this idea before, but     I

    was worried that I would be too conspicuous and unsafe.     "     "You are still comfortable here. Shen Li said that you are going to start digging medicinal materials. Are there many medicinal fields?" "     There are thousands of acres. After harvesting this time, there will be no need to grow medicinal materials for at least 20 years."     Cheng Lin was a little surprised. "No, the land here is very fertile, you can continue planting, and you don't need to fertilize and water." Cheng Lin cleaned up the dishes after eating and drinking. There are many empty rooms in the wooden house. Shen Li cleaned up the bedroom for him and put some books     in     his     bedroom     .     Tang Yizheng called Jiang Rong to play mahjong next to him. Fu Jiao and Fang Wei were watching an old disc. Ye Fu took out his mobile phone and took photos and videos for everyone. Cheng Lin and Wan Tao were going to play chess all night. Liu Zhang took the wooden sticks in the pond into the wooden house, and he was going to make some bamboo trays to put melons and fruits. Xuxu and An An went outside to fight. Police Officer Song took out a plate of small cakes from the kitchen and greeted everyone for supper.     "Chinese New Year is coming soon, tomorrow I will start writing Spring Festival couplets." Wan Tao said.     "Yeah, Chinese New Year is coming soon. This year is very lively. There are more than 10 million people in Yuezhou."     Ye Fu suddenly thought, "Then let's make some fireworks."