511-520

return

front page

Hoarding goods in space: struggling to survive in a crisis world

turn off the lights

eye protection

Simplified

big

middle

Small

Chapter 511 Chapter 511 Extreme Night 18

previous chapterbookshelfTable of contentsbookmarknext chapter

    "Why don't we salvage them and cremate them? If we let them float downstream, not to mention that they will pollute the water source, it's really pitiful." And they don't have any clothes on them. They are all compatriots.

    If they have the ability, No one could bear to let his corpse be exposed in the water.

    Ye Fu nodded, "Salvage it."

    There was an earthen pit for burning corpses on the small island. After the six corpses were salvaged, everyone found that these dead were all older people, including men and women. He looked at least fifty or sixty years old.

    Qi Yuan didn't want Xuxu to watch the cremation scene, but Xuxu was bold and showed no fear on his face.

    Everyone silently put the body into the pit, put some firewood, and then poured gasoline.

    "The ones who died were all old people. They didn't have any wounds on their bodies. Could it be food poisoning?"     Ye Fu looked

    at Qi Yuan.

.”

    Ye Fu didn’t look carefully just now, and unexpectedly missed such an important detail.

    "It is possible that the people in the refugee camp can't eat enough with three catties of relief food. They will go to the mountains around Haguang City to dig roots or pick leaves. The forests around Haguang City are almost bare. If they If you eat poisonous plants, you may die from poisoning." "

    If so, it would be too pitiful."

    After ten years of suffering, he finally died because of a bite of food.

    After being burned, some of their ashes were collected and buried on pine and cypress trees, and the other part was sprinkled into the stream and allowed to float down.

    The ashes are not contaminated, so they can be sprinkled in water.

    After returning to the wooden house, other people came to ask what happened, and Qi Yuan told what happened just now.

    Qi Yuan rubbed his face, "I hope the polar night will end soon, if the sun doesn't come out, the trees will die from lack of oxygen. At that time, life will be more difficult for the more than 100,000 people in the refugee camp." "There is a very serious problem. If the roots, leaves, and bark cannot be dug around Heguang City, the refugees may stretch their hands to the base or Heguang City. More than 100,000 refugees are not a small number. Once people are extremely hungry, they can do anything." Ye Fu finished and looked at everyone

    .

    "Natural disasters don't end, man-made disasters follow one after another, and I'm worried that wars or riots will break out."

    "What?" Everyone was stunned by Ye Fu's words.

    "Will there really be a war?" Wan Tao said, sitting aside covering his face. No one is not afraid of war. War is always far away from everyone. If it really comes, what will we do?