621-630

return

front page

Hoarding goods in space: struggling to survive in a crisis world

turn off the lights

eye protection

Simplified

big

middle

Small

Chapter 621 Chapter 621 Apprentice

previous chapterbookshelfTable of contentsbookmarknext chapter

    The two went around the outside of the wooden house. Wenwen was in a good mood and hummed a song when she came back. Seeing her mood improved, Ye Fu heaved a sigh of relief.

    At six o'clock in the morning of the next day, the convoy started slowly after the sun was bright. There were many criss-crossing cracks and deep ditches on the road ahead, and many danger signs were hung on the trees beside the road. Some relatively large deep ditches were filled with some stones. In order to facilitate the driving of the car, a lot of wood was laid on the deep ditches.

    Ye Fu went to see the pregnant woman who gave birth last night, she was in good spirits, because there was no milk, the child could only eat soy milk powder and brown sugar water, the mother was malnourished, and the child was very thin, like a newborn baby monkey, the swaddle was a little dirty, Ye Fu recognized the coat that the woman wore yesterday, and there were dried blood on it, Ye Fu took off the coat and covered the woman, the woman's eye sockets were moist, she whispered "Thank you", Ye Fu shook his head slightly, the team is They don't know how to hand out clothes, Ye Fu's coat has been worn for several years, and it's stuffed with new cotton, so it keeps warm.

    "Have you got a name yet?"

    The woman nodded with a smile, "Yes, it's called Zhou Jian, simple Jane, this is the name her father and I have thought of before, whether it's a boy or a girl, it's called Zhou Jian." , as long as the car is parked, the man will come to the side of the car to take care of the pregnant woman, save the rations for her, and keep calming her

    emotions

    .

    There are all kinds of beings.

    Ye Fu returned to the truck with the medicine box, Wenwen went to see the doctor, she was just about to sit down and rest for a few minutes, when someone came to look for her outside.

    At three o'clock in the afternoon, the team leader took three young girls to the truck where Ye Fu was. There were not enough doctors in the team. The team leader hoped that Ye Fu and Wenwen could teach the three girls some basic medical knowledge. First, they would be able to relax.

    The team was mixed, and the situation of the young girls was even more difficult. Ye Fu did not refuse. She asked some basic information. They were all literate, with clean eyes and quick responses.

    "Let me introduce myself."

    "Ms. Ye, my name is Wen Li. I am 22 years old. I used to work in the base pharmaceutical factory and sorted medicinal materials."

    Ye Fu frowned, and then looked at the other two.

    "Ms. Ye, my name is Nan Hui. I'm 20 this year. I used to work on a chicken farm." This character is relatively introverted, her voice is relatively low, and she blush easily.

    "Ms. Ye, my name is Sun Rong. I am twenty years old and I used to work in a pig farm." After getting to

    know each other, Ye Fu didn't hesitate, took the medicine box next to him, took out the contents, and began to teach them the medicines and tools needed to bandage the wound.