211-220

return

front page

Hoarding goods in space: struggling to survive in a crisis world

turn off the lights

eye protection

Simplified

big

middle

Small

Chapter 211 211 Insect Plague, Hurry Up 10

previous chapterbookshelfTable of contentsbookmarknext chapter

    "Let's go hunting."

    It would be great if the space can hold living things, but don't be too greedy, there is a storage space, it can be said that God has given her special treatment.

    Jiang Rong stretched out his hand to hold Ye Fu, and started to walk deep into the mountains. The dead branches of the rhododendrons were very messy, and they would poke their calves when walking.

    There are many rocks on the mountain. Standing on the boulder, you can see the Moon Lake below the mountain.

    Ye Fu took the rabbit and put it into the space, there were still some tree flowers on the dead wood, Ye Fu quickly picked some.

    "What is this?"

    Ye Fu began to educate Jiang Rong, "Tree flowers are edible, and cold salad is the best. It can be served cold alone or with pork liver." When

    Jiang Rong heard that it was edible, he immediately helped pick it.

    At the foot of the mountain at this time, everyone has caught all the salamanders in several puddles.

    With clear water, everyone built two sheds with clothes and fabrics. Men and women were separated, and they began to fetch water for bathing and hair washing.

    There are also many fires on the shore, and some people are already sharpening their knives, preparing to deal with these salamanders, and some people have entered the mountain with weapons, planning to show off their skills and hunt some prey.

    Everyone was busy in an orderly manner, a few children were also laughing and playing around by the puddle, and Doumiao and Luoluo ran off to nowhere.

    "Where are Ye Fu and Jiang Rong?"

    "I didn't see it, maybe they went to dig wild vegetables."

    "I saw them leave with a knife." Shu Yun said in a low voice.

    "Oh, it should be hunting. It's okay. They are very powerful and nothing will happen." "Let's go and take a shower.

    When we were in Tancheng, the shampoo and body wash Ye Fu gave us haven't been used yet." Fang Wei and Lin Siran took Shu Yun to the shed. Officer Song came back with a very large salamander

    .

    "Wenwen, let's go play. Dad can do it." "

    I'm not a child anymore, so I won't play. I'll help you do the work." Wenwen returned to the car and found a bucket, and began to talk to Police Officer Song. Handle this salamander together.

    ——There

    are the most rabbits in the mountains, and Ye Fu also caught one. Most of the time she was digging wild vegetables and herbs, and hunting prey became Jiang Rong's task.