561-570

return

front page

Hoarding goods in space: struggling to survive in a crisis world

turn off the lights

eye protection

Simplified

big

middle

Small

Chapter 561 Chapter 561 Ground Shelter 3

previous chapterbookshelfTable of contentsbookmarknext chapter

    At eleven o'clock in the morning, Jiang Rong came back, and Shen Li came back with him.

    "It's still comfortable in the dungeon. After staying outside for a long time, I feel very stuffy." There was an oxygen bag hanging around Shen Li's neck. Seeing that his complexion was not very good, he probably had a hypoxic reaction.

    "Where did you go? Why are you covered in dust?" Ye Fu looked at the two curiously, and helped Jiang Rong take off the jacket, and wiped his hair with a towel.

    "We went to check the excavators. Isn't this a shelter? The foundation was laid this morning. There are a total of six shelters, the base, Heguang City, and resettlement houses. All young men have to go to work, Brother Cheng Let me post the announcement. There are a lot of people who sign up, but some people are cheating and cheating. They just want to come here for a meal and don’t want to work, so now it is mandatory. Six patrol teams were sent out in the morning to guard, and those who caused trouble were executed on the spot.

    "There are always some mouse shit thinking about bad things. There was a man in the management who raised crocodiles and snakes at the base. The most disgusting thing is that he actually fed them with dead people. There is a cremation furnace in the base that is specially used to cremate dead bodies. That person took advantage of the loophole. " , directly bribed the corpse collection team, and sent all four of them to the crocodile pond, and he only selected dead people who were not sick to feed, because he was afraid that the crocodile would be infected with the virus and could not be eaten. Later, his crocodile pond was poisoned, and the crocodile He's dead, he suspects Brother Cheng did it, and he came here to make trouble."

    Jiang Rong looked indifferent, as if he didn't do the poisoning.

    "The first time he was poisoned, all the crocodiles died. He still didn't give up, and brought some snakes back to raise them. Unexpectedly, a few days later, he was poisoned for the second time." Tang Yizheng was poisoned the second time

    . He did, he drank tea with a cup, and didn't even lift his eyelids when he heard this.

    "This protest was caused by some people. Although the management shook hands and made peace, there are always some things that want to make trouble. Now, there was a stampede, more than a hundred people died, and all the troublemakers were shot. , It’s about this time, some people still can’t figure it out, they just think about making small moves every day, and I’m almost exhausted from investigating these things every day.” After getting acquainted with everyone,

    Shen Li also showed his true face, daring to act unscrupulously Behind his back, he complained about the leader of the base and Cheng Lin.

    "Shen Li, you're like a little assistant who works by Mr. Ba's side. Mr. Cheng Ba only needs to issue orders, but wants you to carry them out." If it wasn't for Jiang Rong's scruples, Shen Li really wanted to rush over to give Ye Fu a hug