741-750

return

front page

Hoarding goods in space: struggling to survive in a crisis world

turn off the lights

eye protection

Simplified

big

middle

Small

Chapter 741 741 Watchtower

previous chapterbookshelfTable of contentsbookmarknext chapter

    Ye Fu rode into the hinterland of Mount E, and Jiang Rong also flew into the air in a helicopter. The two looked at each other from a distance, and then rushed to their respective destinations.

    The observation deck is on the highest mountain of Eshan Mountain. If you want to go up the mountain, you can only walk. There used to be a cable car cableway here. After so many years of abandonment, the cable car has become a pile of scrap copper and rotten iron.

    When Ye Fu came to the foot of the mountain, she put the horse into the space, took out her trekking poles, and started to go up the mountain.

    The helicopter had already flown far away. Ye Fu used the binoculars to look for Jiang Rong's location, because there were several high mountains and although he could hear some sounds, he couldn't see the plane.

    Although there was a lot of snow on the mountain, the climb up was smooth. After more than an hour, Ye Fu came to the observation deck on the top of the mountain. The house was dilapidated, and the iron gate was rusted and corroded to be very fragile. Ye Fu pushed lightly, and the door collapsed.     The watchtower in Eshan is mainly to observe the fire situation. Once there is a mountain fire, it can be clearly seen in a radius of tens of kilometers in Eshan. All the facilities inside have been damaged, and even withered grass has grown on the ground. Ye Fu walked to the highest point, took out the binoculars and began to observe where those people might be trapped.     The wind on the top of the mountain was very strong. Even though she was wearing warm clothes and wrapped tightly around her body, Ye Fu still felt very cold. The cold penetrated from the bottom to the top of her feet. She stomped her feet, and her toes had already started to go numb.     After changing several directions, Ye Fu didn't see the red cloth. The binoculars can see twenty kilometers. The binoculars she bought are all ordinary types, and they can only see five kilometers away at most. Ye Fu sighed. Now she pins her hopes on Jiang Rong, hoping that he can find the location of those people.

    At this time, Jiang Rong was facing a sudden danger in mid-air, the wind was too strong, the helicopter could not fly normally, and it was difficult to land. Now, in order to be safe, he could only stand still, and the windshield was slammed by the wind There was a crackling sound, and the plane began to shake violently. Jiang Rong frowned. The matter was more serious than he expected. Seeing the thick smoke rising from the mountain in the distance, he knew that Ye Fu was burning the fire, and Jiang Rong counted down for himself. Thirty counted, half a minute later, the plane gradually stabilized, and he was safe.     After flying around Eshan, Jiang Rong saw a little red in a deep valley southwest of Eshan. He took out the binoculars and finally confirmed that it was a piece of red cloth covered by snow. Jiang Rong randomly returned to look At the foot of Mount Tai, after the plane landed, he set off two flares. Because he was worried about Ye Fu, he didn't wait there, but went up the mountain.     The two met again in the middle of the mountain, Ye Fu rolled and fell, panting with exhaustion, "Did you find them?" "I     didn't see anyone, only a piece of red cloth. It's in the southwest direction, shall we go there now?"     Ye Fu's eyes Yiliang said, "You are the best, let's go now, there is no delay to save people, I have searched several directions on it, but I found nothing, it may be that the distance that the telescope can see is too limited, and the wind on the top of the mountain is very strong It's freezing."     Before going down the mountain, Ye Fu extinguished the fire, although it's winter, but there are trees in the mountain, if it burns, the consequences will be disastrous.     The road down the mountain was too slippery, Ye Fu was fortunate that he had rough skin and thick flesh, so he didn't fall to his death all the way, but if he was knocked on a rock, he would lose a layer of skin if he didn't die.     Jiang Rong couldn't see it, and pulled her down steadily, with him in front of him, Ye Fu felt full of security, the two of them came to the foot of the mountain, it was already twelve o'clock at noon, they ate something casually, the two The people continued on their way, riding their horses towards the southwest.     When he reached the valley, Jiang Rong told Ye Fu to wait there, and he went to explore the way first. After a few minutes, Ye Fu heard the whistle, and then rode in.     "What happened?"     "They abandoned the car and left."