71-80

Chapter 71 071 On the way to escape 2

previous chapterbookshelfTable of contentsbookmarknext chapter

    "Why didn't they tell everyone this when they first set off in Lancheng? Instead,     they told everyone with a half-bait and half-threat after walking half the distance?" Exhausted, if you say it now, everyone is in a dilemma, but you will still compromise and follow them to the Longtan base. You can't turn back to Lancheng. It is estimated that Lancheng has been burned by the fire, and now talking about this, the next half of the journey , they can squeeze these people better."

    "Isn't this a kind of psychological abuse and suppression? It's like a PUA who wants to get rid of this kind of control, but has to cling to it."

    You think the other party is just a A dude with a rich life and a rich life, but he doesn't know that his fate has already been properly arranged by such a person.

    Sure enough, in the next two days, the management of the convoy became stricter than ever before. That Young Master He had obviously regarded these thousands of people as his slaves. With a wave of his hand, everyone went up to clear the roadblocks. He was carrying the car, and the gun in his hand seemed extraordinarily redundant.

    The first to leave on foot has been overtaken by the convoy. Their faces are numb, but their eyes are greedily staring at the convoy.

    Except for the giant rat, the only animal I met on the road was the gray rabbit, and there was not even a shadow of a bird in the sky.

    As the temperature dropped, the days began to shorten and the nights lengthened to fifteen hours.

    "In a few hours, we will arrive at Suiyun Mountain. Suiyun Mountain used to be an animal and plant protection area. Eighteen mountains are closely connected. Before the end of the world, an adventure anchor went into it to broadcast live. After entering the deep mountain, it disappeared. The young policemen searched for it, but they couldn’t find it for several days. There are different opinions on the Internet, and some people speculate that he was eaten by a black bear.” Qi Yuan spread out the map and outlined Suiyun Mountain.

    "It is estimated that all the black bears are dead." He Rui interrupted from the side.

    "The vitality of that thing is much more tenacious than that of human beings. No one is dead, so how could the black bear be dead." Qi Yuan put away the map and looked sadly at the retreating scenery outside the window.

    "Do you feel very cold? It was so hot a few days ago, why did it become so cold all of a sudden, the weather is so changeable, it's terrible." He took a black coat from his bag and put it

    on , Seeing Ye Fu wrapped himself up tightly from the beginning to the end, he couldn't help joking.

    "Ye Fu, take off the scarf on your head, aren't you afraid of lice growing in your hair?"

    Ye Fu...not to mention, his scalp is really itchy.

    "No."

    "You'd better check it out. If it's really not good, I can shave your head bald." "

    I said no, so I don't."

    Qi Yuan raised his hands in surrender, "I was wrong, no, no, I have lice on my head , so can I trouble Dr. Ye to shave my head?"

    Ye Fu coldly refused, "No time."

    Officer Song looked at the two of them with a smile, took out a dagger from his pocket, and folded it in front of Qi Yuan.