90-100

Chapter 91 091 Lai Shang, 0018

previous chapterbookshelfTable of contentsbookmarknext chapter

    He grabbed the braised pork with his dirty hands and put it directly into his mouth, Ye Fu was worried that he would eat his hair.

    The clothes on his body were so dirty that he couldn't see the color, but it could be seen that the clothes were very thin and he had no shoes on his feet. He didn't seem to be cold at all.

    Ye Fu took out all the porcelains that he had brought back from the tomb.

    "I'll give it back to you, can you go?"

    The man tilted his head to look at several boxes of porcelain on the ground, ate the last piece of meat, and looked up at Ye Fu.

    "Hungry."

    Ye Fu thought of something, rolled his eyes, and looked at him with a questioning attitude.

    "I can give you something to eat, but you have to answer a few questions for me. Are you a zombie who came out of a cave?"

    He shook his head.

    Ye Fu was a little surprised, if not, where did he come from?

    "What are you looking for me for? Are you going to kill me?"

    "Hungry." He got a little impatient, and Ye Fu snorted.

    "Are you human?"

    He shook his head, Ye Fu picked up the flame gun and pointed it at him.

    "Then what are you?"

    "0018."

    Ye Fu was stunned for a moment, "Tell me again, what are you?"

    "0018."

    Is 0018 his name, or his code name?

    Ye Fu didn't speak for a long time, she thought of many possibilities, and after every idea went through her mind, she would make a comparison with 0018.

    Unlike a robot, it is impossible for a simulated robot to be as powerful as him, and he will bleed, Ye Fu had really seen the wound before.

    "What's your name anyway? Name."

    "0018."

    Ye Fu found that he was much docile now, but she did not let down her vigilance.

    "Hungry." He picked up the crossbow and bent it lightly, and the crossbow was actually bent by him.

    Ye Fu took a deep breath and smiled at him.

    "I'll cook."

    However, as soon as she was about to enter the house, 0018 followed her step by step, Ye Fu didn't want him to go in, his eyes instantly turned cold, and he raised his hand to lift Ye Fu up.

    "Fuck, you lunatic."

    Ye Fu took out a knife and swung it at him, the two fought again, five minutes later, the doorway was in a mess, 0018 was stabbed twice, and Ye Fu's arm was broken again .

    Ye Fu had already surrendered completely on the surface, who told her that she couldn't beat him.

    Entering the kitchen and starting to cook, 0018 blocked the door, staring at her intently. Ye Fu suddenly remembered that he took out weapons from the space in front of him several times before, and his secret had been exposed in front of him. Ye Fu almost couldn't hold back. Fighting with him with a kitchen knife.