281-290

return

front page

Hoarding goods in space: struggling to survive in a crisis world

turn off the lights

eye protection

Simplified

big

middle

Small

Chapter 281 Chapter 281 Extreme Cold 27

previous chapterbookshelfTable of contentsbookmarknext chapter

    "There should be blood stasis in your head, the blood stasis can be evacuated, but the crumpled skull can't recover."

    Qi Yuan was about to cry, "Am I going to die?"

    Ye Fu was silent for a while, Qi Yuan had already burst into tears .

    "If I die, can you bury me a little deeper, I'm afraid that the passing beasts will drag me out and eat me."

    Ye Fu was speechless, "I was just thinking about how to get the needle, you just have so much drama, don't worry, you won't die, I will save you."

    Fang Wei's mood went up and down for a while, and she finally breathed a sigh of relief when she heard this sentence.

    Qi Yuan cried even louder, "Great, Ye Fu, you are the reincarnation of Hua Tuo, you must save me, I am afraid of death." Ye Fu

    and Fang Wei looked at each other, both felt helpless and funny .

    "Quiet, Fang Wei, help him shave the hair around the wound. I'll get a pack of medicine, drink a bowl of medicine first, and then get the needle."

    Fang Wei immediately followed suit. She took a dagger and was about to give Qi Yuan Shaving his head scared Qi Yuan so much that he forgot the pain for a while.

    Back in the carriage, Jiang Rong had already washed, Ye Fu put the bathtub into the space, and took out the silver needle and a pack of medicine.

    "Qi Yuan's head was injured, a piece of his skull was shattered, and he was bleeding. I'm going to help him heal. You should go to bed first." "I'll go with you."

    Jiang Rong immediately got up from the bed, and Ye Fu looked at him. Seeing his baggy pajamas, a smile flashed across his eyes.

    Ye Fu boiled the medicine first, and asked Wan Tao and the others to watch over it. Knowing that Qi Yuan's head was injured, everyone was very worried.

    Ye Fu only said that there was nothing serious, and went to Fang Wei's compartment. Qi Yuan's hair had already been shaved, and Ye Fu checked twice to confirm that there was blood stasis inside, and he quickly had a treatment plan in his mind.

    "After the medicine is boiled, drink the medicine first and then get the needle. The blood stasis in your head is probably going to take a month of needles, and it will hurt a little."

    "Do you need to drink medicine all the time? Ye Fu, I don't need pain relief, don't waste medicinal materials."

    Qi Yuan thought the medicine was for pain relief, and Ye Fu told him not to worry.

    "The medicine can relieve pain, and a pack of medicine can be drunk for three days."

    Jiang Rong crossed his arms and stared at Qi Yuan's head, Qi Yuan only felt a chill on the top of his head.