781-790

return

front page

Hoarding goods in space: struggling to survive in a crisis world

turn off the lights

eye protection

Simplified

big

middle

Small

Chapter 781 781 Departure Home

previous chapterbookshelfTable of contentsbookmarknext chapter

    After everything was arranged properly, everyone had a reunion dinner at the wooden house the night before leaving.

    Fang Ming also wanted to go back with everyone, but at lunch, Ye Fu saw that Fu Jiao was pregnant. At first, everyone didn't believe it. After all, many years ago, Fu Jiao drank the medicine that could not conceive. The power was entrusted to Qi Yuan.

    He Rui and Zhang Yuan have missions on their hands now, not to mention that after twenty years, their feelings for Lancheng are not too deep. Even if they go back, they will not be able to find their former home and relatives, so they plan to stay here and help everyone rebuild their homes.

    Cheng Rin was uncharacteristically taciturn at the dinner table. Jiang Rong thought that he was worried that he would not be able to provide him with blood after leaving, so he was depressed. He immediately told Cheng Rin that he would prepare plasma for Cheng Rin before leaving. Cheng Rin smiled wryly.

    "I'm not because of this reason, I just envy you, you still have a home to go back to." "

    This is our home, the home of all of us." Ye Fu stood up and raised his glass to respect everyone.

    "This time, the departure may be as short as a few months or as long as a few years, but I promise here that we will definitely come back." The

    wine in the glass was drained, and tears welled up in everyone's eyes.

    When the banquet was over, Cheng Rin still grabbed Jiang Rong's arm and told him over and over again.

    "If you want to come back, you must come back to find us."

    Ye Fu stood at the same spot, watching everyone get up and leave, and each went back to the room. She glanced at the moon outside the window, and the corners of her mouth slightly curled up.

    ——At

    five o'clock in the morning, before everyone woke up, Ye Fu and Jiang Rong moved the livestock left for everyone out of the space. When Cheng Lin came out, he saw that the open space behind the wooden house was full of all kinds of livestock tied up.

    Jiang Rong was fueling the RV in front of the wooden house. Police officer Song and Wenwen were busy in the kitchen. They had to prepare some cooked food to eat on the road. Ye Fu prepared some anti-abortion medicine for Mu Yu and Fu Jiao. Wenwen had taken in several apprentices in the underground city over the past few years. She didn’t need to worry about delivering babies and seeing a doctor, but the medicinal materials still had to be prepared.     After lunch, under everyone's reluctant eyes, Wenwen and Xuxu got into the RV first. At this moment, An An suddenly ran out. He gave Xuxu a hug, and then retreated into the crowd.     Xuxu waved him goodbye, "Brother An An, when I come back, you must have grown taller." An An nodded, "You too, you have to eat more to grow taller than     me     .     "     "A gift for the children."     Fu Jiao nodded heavily after receiving it, "I will pass it on to the children." Before getting into     the car, everyone took a big group photo, and there were three places vacant in the group photo. Tang Yizheng was still holding the small flag Wan Tao gave him many years ago, just like the group photo they took under the road sign of Tuofeng Highway many years ago when they were on the restricted area of ​​Yanhai many years ago.     The car started slowly, and the wooden house and other people slowly disappeared from sight. Xuxu, who was still laughing just now, also fell silent. Looking at the receding scenery outside the window, their mood changed from the melancholy of parting to the anxiety of going home.     Jiang Rong deliberately avoided the crowds who had camped in the distance. The car drove very slowly on the road that had been deserted for many years. If the road was smooth, it would take a week to get there. If the road was not smooth, it might take half a year for them to return to Lancheng. "Why don't they take a plane? Isn't the plane fast?" Xuxu asked curiously     .     Ye Fu and Jiang Rong looked at each other, and they both smiled.