221-230

return

front page

Hoarding goods in space: struggling to survive in a crisis world

turn off the lights

eye protection

Simplified

big

middle

Small

221 Chapter 221 Escape from the Sea 1

previous chapterbookshelfTable of contentsbookmarknext chapter

    The rear cabin of the assault boat was covered with tarpaulin. When it rained heavily, Ye Fu and Jiang Rong would stop the assault boat and shelter from the rain in the rear cabin. They would continue on their way when the rain stopped.

    The heavy fog on the sea showed signs of dissipating, and the smog was lingering. If he hadn't been fleeing, he would have thought he had arrived at Penglai Island.

    "Today is already the sixteenth day. If we hadn't stopped at the same spot and circled, at least we would have crossed thousands of kilometers. Could it be that not only the sea water in Yuncheng is pouring back, but all the rivers and oceans on Blue Star are pouring back, and the mountains are sinking, has the whole world turned into a vast ocean?" Ye Fu took out the world map and put it on the folding table in front

    .

    The ocean area of ​​Blue Star occupies 71%, and the land area only accounts for 29%. If all the oceans flow backwards and all the mountains sink, it is not impossible to become a vast ocean.

    "So even if we keep going forward, but because there is no land, we will never reach the end." Ye Fu sighed, what a crime, after staying on the water for a long time, it is estimated that the old cold legs and rheumatism will come back soon.

    What's more, the water source is now irradiated, and living under the radiation, maybe in a few months she will mutate and grow three heads, six arms, and horns.

    "Where are we now?"

    "The magnetic field of the compass is disordered, and it's useless. I don't have an optical theodolite, so I don't know the latitude and longitude."

    Ye Fu rested his chin on his hands, and looked at the sea surface and suddenly thought, "Do you think there will be monsters in the water? Will we encounter pirates? Well, in this world, the pirates are probably starving to death.

    "

    "Imagination is very rich."

    Ye Fu chuckled, took out his mobile phone to take pictures and videotaped the sea, "Such a spectacle must be well preserved."

    The pixel of the mobile phone was too poor, so Ye Fu found another camera.

    Two days later, the sea was still calm, not only the fog cleared, but also the long-lost sun came out, Ye Fu stood on the assault boat and looked at the endless sea, and couldn't help but curse again.

    "Couldn't we have come to the Pacific Ocean?"

    The front, back, left, and right, the place where the eyes can see is the sea.

    "Ye Fu, the water has become clear."

    Ye Fu looked into the sea, and the black water was isolated behind. Now they came to a piece of blue water, a black and blue separation line.