591-600

return

front page

Hoarding goods in space: struggling to survive in a crisis world

turn off the lights

eye protection

Simplified

big

middle

Small

Chapter 591 Chapter 591

previous chapterbookshelfTable of contentsbookmarknext chapter

    "There are many salt mines in the fourth base. Last year, our base exchanged dozens of tons of them. Salt is like a weapon. If you don't eat salt for a long time, you will suffer from neurasthenia, muscle atrophy, and osteoporosis."

    There are more than one million people in the base. Refugees in the refugee camp were given a piece of salt the size of a fingernail for a month.

    "Indeed, when we were at the Longtan base, I remember a group of refugees came to the base. Because they hadn't eaten salt for a long time, they not only lost their hair, but also lost their teeth." "Qi Yuan is right, the lack of salt in the body

    will Hair loss, teeth will fall out naturally." Shen Li sighed again, and it has been the tenth time he has sighed since he came in.

    "How much salt can this potion be exchanged for?"

    "Twenty to thirty tons. The third base and the first base will also exchange twenty to thirty tons. You don't have to worry about it next year.

    Other bases are also difficult, especially The third base, with 300,000 refugees, complained a lot. This time, many people died because of germs, but the base did not provide treatment. The refugees, in anger, gathered tens of thousands of people and started a riot. They rushed into the base with machetes, but the base There are many weapons, and the refugees have become living targets. Brother Cheng said that the refugees in the riots

    at the third base were almost wiped out. There are indeed many hidden dangers in the base." Ye Fu nodded in agreement.

    "By the way, aren't there any salt mines around our base?"

    Shen Li shook his head, "Yes, we dug up the base in the early days of its construction. If we want to find salt mines, we probably have to go hundreds of kilometers away, but now the oxygen is thin, There are also cold wind germs, looking for the salt mine aimlessly is death."

    After listening to Shen Li's words, everyone fell silent.

    "There are still things waiting for me to deal with in the office building, so I'm leaving first. I heard that Uncle Wan and Uncle Liu are helping in the hydroponic room, so I sent some oyster mushroom strains. You can grow them yourself. This type of oyster mushroom is very easy to feed. After the fungus grows out, you can eat it within a week."

    "Is this a new species cultivated by the base?" Ye Fu was very interested in the strains in the bag.

    "Yes, there are many professors and talents from the agricultural college in the base. They not only cultivate new varieties of mushrooms, rice, corn, and wheat, but also cultivate fruits and vegetables for the second, third, and fourth generations. Did you find it? The crops in our base are growing very well, it's their credit."

    Ye Fu suddenly realized.

    "I'll go back first, and I'll come back to inform you of other news."