271-280

return

front page

Hoarding goods in space: struggling to survive in a crisis world

turn off the lights

eye protection

Simplified

big

middle

Small

Chapter 271 Chapter 271 Extreme Cold 17

previous chapterbookshelfTable of contentsbookmarknext chapter

    The strong wind howled, knocked down the tree behind the ruined temple, and the trunk smashed on the roof, creating a big hole in an instant.

    The house leak happens to rain all night, which is probably the case.

    Looking at the violent storm outside the window, Ye Fu's right eyelid twitched wildly.

    There was a neighing sound from the horse herd, and the other horses also became anxious, Ye Fu took out the raincoat and changed into it, she was going to go out to see what was going on.

    "Put on the rain boots, I'll go with you."

    Ye Fu glanced at his feet, he was still wearing cotton slippers, so he quickly put on the rain boots, and the two of them got out of the carriage and ran to the broken house next to them.

    A bolt of lightning strikes, Jiang Rong pulls Ye Fu past him, and the nearby trees are split in half by the lightning, and they fall straight down, almost hitting Ye Fu on the head.

    Ye Fu looked at the branches emitting smoke, his heart was beating fast.

    She was almost struck by lightning.

    "Are you all right?"

    Ye Fu stared blankly at the branches for a few seconds, then looked up at Jiang Rong, a flash of lightning flashed across, Jiang Rong's face was clearly illuminated by the white light, Ye Fu shook his head.

    "It's okay."

    When they came to the broken house, the horses were pacing in place, breathing thickly from their noses, and frantically flicking their tails.

    Ye Fu smelled a bloody smell, she entered the horse herd, and found the innermost horse, it was about to give birth.

    "I've been busy on my way recently, so I forgot to check their condition, Jiang Rong, boil a pot of hot water for me." "

    Okay."

    Hearing the voice, the others also came over.

    "Ye Fu, what's going on?"

    "A horse is about to give birth."

    Fang Wei sighed, "It's too much."

    Ye Fu checked it, and under normal circumstances, the foal comes out with its head or forelegs first, but this horse's fetal position is not right, so she can only pick it out with bare hands.