801-810

return

front page

Hoarding goods in space: struggling to survive in a crisis world

turn off the lights

eye protection

Simplified

big

middle

Small

Chapter 801 The 801 family is gone

previous chapterbookshelfTable of contentsbookmarknext chapter

    Ye Fu treated Lao Ying's arrow wound and took away the two crossbow arrows.

    She is very short of self-defense tools now, these two arrows look very sharp, much easier to use than her fruit knife.

    In the next few days, the eagle recuperated at home and never went out. One person and one eagle lived a peaceful and peaceful life.

    That night, Ye Fu was sleeping at home when the building shook suddenly. She got up from the mat in fright and ran into the bedroom to drag out the backpack and sack. Fortunately, she has a good habit of sleeping, that is, her clothes and shoes are neatly arranged. Qi Qi dressed.

    The building shook more and more, Ye Fu quickly rushed out of the house with the supplies she could take away. Before she ran, she didn't forget to inform the eagle who lived next door to the Chen family.

    Ye Fu stumbled downstairs and the eagle flew out, holding a mouse that had been dead for several days in its mouth.

    Ye Fugang was about to take a breath, when he heard a "bang", and the building D collapsed.

    Ye Fu sat paralyzed on the ground. After the house collapsed, the surroundings shook, and then there was a burst of dust. She sat in the dust, and the things in the backpack and sacks at her feet were her last belongings. She saw the house disappear with her own eyes. Fu didn't cry, she couldn't cry, she sat there quietly, as if her soul had been emptied.

    "I'm homeless."

    Ye Fu looked at Lao Ying, who also looked down at her.

    "I can't go home anymore."

    Ye Fu muttered to himself, and after a while, she took out a pocket watch from her collar, and she held a small and delicate pocket watch in her hand. She opened the pocket watch, and inside was a family photo. Ye Fu Tears flowed down.

    "Father, Mom, I can't go home anymore, can I..."

    Ye Fu just whimpered softly at first, but the more she cried, the more sad she became, and in the end, she simply burst into tears.

    The eagle didn't fly away, just looked at her from the side, and when Ye Fu was tired from crying, it pushed the stinking dead mouse to Ye Fu's side, as if to say: Don't cry, please eat something delicious .

    Ye Fu hated it very much, "I don't want to eat it, it stinks, if I eat this dead mouse, can I still live? You bad bird, you actually want to assassinate me when I am saddest." The eagle... Ye Fu was tired from crying, wiped away her tears, got up from the ground, picked up her backpack, and threw the sack on her back, looking at the collapsed building, her eyes were full of distress and

    reluctance

    .

    "Do you want to go with me?"