31-40

Chapter 31 031 Heavy Rain, Toad, Cold Wave 6

previous chapterbookshelfTable of contentsbookmarknext chapter

    Ye Fu made a pot of stewed mutton with radish. The mutton can keep the cold away. It usually takes two or three days for her to recover after going out.

    In the evening, Ye Fu still got the trick, and the cold air entered her body. At first she only felt dizzy and nauseated. After taking the medicine, she lay down under the quilt to sweat, but after sleeping for several hours, her body was still cold. Ye Fu felt herself It seemed to be frozen. Fortunately, there was still a lot of traditional Chinese medicine left over from the last time. After taking it out of the space and pouring it into a large bowl, Ye Fu’s forehead began to break out in cold sweat. It will get better in the next day, but on the second day, the bones in my body start to ache.

    Ye Fu suspects that he has rheumatism, which can lead to deformed joints, and in severe cases, rheumatic heart disease and even paralysis.

    After a while, my waist started to hurt, and my cough started to intensify, and I couldn't stop. I felt like I was coughing up my heart and lungs, my throat was dry and itchy, and it hurt to talk or eat.

    Ye Fu took out the silver needle, ready to prick himself a few times, took a mirror by his side, and slowly inserted the silver needle into his lower back.

    Lying on the bed, looking at himself in the mirror with silver needles all over his back, Ye Fu clicked his tongue twice, he was tied like a hedgehog.

    In the afternoon, Ye Fu felt much more comfortable. His waist and bones didn't hurt anymore, but his cough and stuffy nose were still a little serious. The rainstorm was gradually decreasing, but the cold wave was too scary, and few people went out.

    Like Ye Fu, there are many people who suffer from rheumatism due to cold air entering the body, but Ye Fu has no energy to heal others. In the past few days, except for eating and going to the bathroom, she hardly got out of bed, took out the tablet and played the download. A reality show, watching the funny faces of those stars playing games. Ye Fu also couldn't help laughing.     In the last life, Ye Fu once encountered a star who was on fire before the end of the world and was robbed by people during the high temperature. Afterwards, he was beaten to death.     May 15th is Wenwen's birthday. The little girl is three years old, and she will be sweetly called Sister Xiaoye. Officer Song's family invited Ye Fu and Qiu Lan to celebrate Wenwen's birthday. Although the conditions were difficult, they still made a ceremonial birthday party for Wenwen.

    Qiu Lan took two cans, and Ye Fu took two packs of instant noodles.

    In the living room of the Song family, there is a homemade iron frame with an iron pot on it, in which toad hot pot is cooked. Police officer Song is in their house, and the conditions are not too bad. At least there is enough firewood and food. Wenwen saw Ye Fu rushed into her arms.

    "Sister Xiaoye, have you recovered from your illness?"

    Ye Fu carried her to sit down, and put down the instant noodles in his hand naturally, Qiu Lan greeted the Song family, and sat next to Ye Fu.

    "Okay, did Wenwen miss me?"

    "Yes." Wenwen was wearing a heavy padded jacket, looking at Qiu Lan from the outside.

    "Sister Lan Lan, why is your hair gray? Are you old too?" In Wenwen's heart, only old people have gray hair, just like her grandparents.

    "Sister Lanlan has dyed her hair."