291-300

return

front page

Hoarding goods in space: struggling to survive in a crisis world

turn off the lights

eye protection

Simplified

big

middle

Small

Chapter 291 Chapter 291 Extreme Cold, Tas Desert 1

previous chapterbookshelfTable of contentsbookmarknext chapter

    The large expanse of yellow sand is covered with a thin layer of snow. Because the temperature is too low, ice is also formed in the sand. When the wheels roll by, there will be a "creaking" sound.

    The desert is very windy, but the sand is so wet that it is difficult to blow it up even in strong winds.

    Where the team walked, they left crooked ruts, animal footprints, and feces.

    When the sun rose on the desert horizon, the argali behind the team bleated and struggled to keep up with the pace in front of them. The bell on the horns of the leading argali was still ringing.

    Ye Fu took out the wool, she planned to crochet a few more sweaters, the speed of the mammoth began to slow down, the road in the desert was not easy to walk, and the carriage shook slightly.

    "The sun is out."

    Jiang Rong sat across from her and helped her wind the woolen yarn. Hearing this, he glanced and pushed out the window.

    Dou Miao and Xiao Hei slept on their stomachs in front of the stove, and the two birds flew out and were standing on the roof of the carriage watching the wind.

    The roe deer meat was still roasting on the stove, and the meat was full of fragrance. Ye Fu sprinkled cumin and chili powder on it, and the fragrance came from the carriage immediately.

    Qi Yuan smelled the fragrance and immediately accelerated the carriage forward.

    "Ye Fu, Jiang Rong, give me some chili powder."

    Ye Fu looked at him, speechless, "Are you a dog? Such a good nose."

    Qi Yuan chuckled, "No, I belong to a cat."

    Ye Fu Fu threw him a pack of chili noodles, which was brought back from country W, comparable to devil chili.

    Ye Fu flipped the barbecue with chopsticks, brushed the seasonings, and put it directly into Jiang Rong's bowl. The bean sprouts stood up and shrugged their noses. When it smelled the pepper, it shook its head and sneezed non-stop.

    "Greedy end." Ye Fu hastily pushed it further away.

    After Jiang Rong finished eating, he looked at Ye Fu anxiously.

    "Pick it yourself." Ye Fucai was not used to him, took out a bottle of drink from the space, took a sip and couldn't help hiccupping.

    Jiang Rong took a sip of it, and then hiccupped too.

    "Haha." Ye Fu laughed out loud seeing his embarrassment.

    "This doesn't taste good." Jiang Rong looked disgusted, "It's not as good as water." "There are

    too many additives. Drinking drinks in hot weather will only make you thirstier." Ye Fu took the remaining half bottle of drinks Put it into the space, and took out two bottles of mineral water.