51-60

Chapter 51 051 High Temperature, Vulture 3

previous chapterbookshelfTable of contentsbookmarknext chapter

    Police officer Song and the three came back at 2:30 in the morning. In a daze, Ye Fu heard their footsteps going upstairs.

    However, half an hour later, a helicopter flew over the community, and the deafening sound woke Ye Fu up. She got up quickly, ignoring the pain on the soles of her feet, and went directly to the balcony to check.

    [Survivors please pay attention, survivors please pay attention, Longtan Town, 30 kilometers southeast of Lancheng, has officially established a survivor base. The base has troops/teams stationed and can accommodate a million people. All survivors are requested to go to Longtan as soon as possible Base, all survivors are requested to go to Longtan base as soon as possible. ]

    Repeated three times, Ye Fu heard clearly, the helicopter was flying slowly, and several speakers hanging above played this passage in turn, this was the first time after more than four months, I saw the shadow of the official again.     Ye Fu watched the helicopter fly to the next area. For Chinese people, everyone has a deep-rooted dependence and trust in the country. Even though she didn't choose to go to the base, she still felt unspeakably excited.     The country has not given up on anyone.     Three days after the helicopter mobilization lasted, the air was quiet again.     The mobilization effect this time was very significant. The three officers Song would go out to find supplies every night, and they would meet some people in the first two nights. In the next few days, the whole city was emptied.     Maybe there are people squatting in a certain corner of a certain building like Ye Fu, but most of them have already gone to Longtan base overnight.     When the temperature rose to fifty degrees, there were more vultures outside.     Officer Song picked up some magnets and wooden boards and made three hand fans. He gave one to Ye Fu and one to He Rui and Zhang Yuan. Ye Fu returned with three cans and two compressed biscuits.     The five people in the building lived together in such a harmonious way, and it was the beginning of September in a flash.

    A few days ago, the three police officers Song brought back a bag of beans when they went out to look for supplies. After the three of them divided it up, they gave the extra change to Ye Fu. Ye Fu weighed it. Less, in the last days when supplies are getting scarcer, a dry pancake is precious.

    Ye Fu has never been a person who likes to take advantage, so he immediately gave them a few catties of soil as a gift, and taught the three of them to use the soil to stuff the bean sprouts. In the next few days, the three of Police Officer Song did not go out, spending several hours every day Squatting in front of the plastic pot, eagerly waiting for the bean sprouts to sprout.

    Several buildings in Fenglin Mansion have been evacuated under the sweeping raid by Ye Fu and Officer Song.

    Everyone's supplies have been enriched, but no one dares to eat more, especially water, which has reached the point where every sip has to be calculated carefully.

    Beginning in September, Ye Fu found some people appeared in Lancheng.

    They should be the team sent by the base to search for supplies, and they began to search neighborhoods and houses, and the supplies they found were transported away by helicopter. As for where they lived, Ye Fu didn't know.

    After Ye Fu talked to Police Officer Song, she, He Rui, and Zhang Yuan all came to Officer Song's house to discuss countermeasures that night.

    "Xiaoye, where did you find them?"