201-210

return

front page

Hoarding goods in space: struggling to survive in a crisis world

turn off the lights

eye protection

Simplified

big

middle

Small

Chapter 201 Chapter 201

previous chapterbookshelfTable of contentsbookmarknext chapter

    "They became like this, they should be infected with the germs in the mosquito body, but after these mosquitoes are cooked in a big fire, the germs will lose their effect, so Wan Tao organized everyone to catch the mosquitoes and make insect cakes." Ye Fu's face was a bit serious

    , "It's like the onset of drug addiction, and there's no cure for it."

    And infected people will attack other people, like rabies, and if they are bitten, they may also be infected with the bacteria.

    So just now someone knocked on the door and asked Ye Fu to go out to see a doctor, but Ye Fu never opened the door.

    "Jiang Rong, let's not go out for now."

    "Okay."

    The two stayed at home for a week this time. After a week, the mosquitoes dissipated a lot and they could see the sky, and Wan Tao sent a message back, now In the past, when fetching water, one person was limited to two bowls a day.

    Ye Fu took out a piece of paper, roughly marked the path he traveled, and put a cross in the calendar.

    "Dong dong dong...I'm Fang Wei, is Ye Fu here?"

    Ye Fu put on his protective clothing and took the insecticide and went to open the door. As soon as he opened the door, Fang Wei grabbed her.

    "Ye Fu, Qi Yuan and my brother found a car, and he asked me to come and find you."

    Ye Fu was a little surprised, "Car?"

    "Yes, it's a medium-sized truck, the kind that can pull fourteen tons, He told me to come back and look for you, so go and have a

    look." Ye Fu turned his head and looked at Jiang Rong, they immediately closed the door and went out with Fang Wei.

    "The car is a bit rusty. I found it in an underground garage, but unfortunately there is no gasoline."

    After walking for about an hour, the three of them arrived at a community in Dongcheng. Later, the collapse was serious, and all the roads were destroyed.

    After finally coming to the underground garage that Fang Wei mentioned, I found that there was a large area of ​​collapse here, and it was necessary to drill through the ruins.

    "Who?"

    "Qi Yuan, brother, here we come."

    The three appeared in the underground garage, and Qi Yuan hurried over.

    "Ye Fu, Jiang Rong, you are finally here, look at this car."

    Ye Fu looked at the truck under the pressure of more than a dozen steel bars, and had to admire Qi Yuan's good luck.

    "How is the car? Can it still be driven?"

    "A lot of places are rusted, but it should be able to drive after maintenance. The key is that there is no gasoline."