681-690

return

front page

Hoarding goods in space: struggling to survive in a crisis world

turn off the lights

eye protection

Simplified

big

middle

Small

Chapter 681 Chapter 681 Hot

previous chapterbookshelfTable of contentsbookmarknext chapter

    There are a lot of ores in the mining area of ​​the space, which can be said to be inexhaustible. Ye Fu thought, maybe the meaning of the ores appearing after the space upgrade is to let her do something for everyone.

    The ore in the mining area of ​​the base has almost been mined. Cheng Lin sent many people to look for ore outside, but except for coal mine and iron ore, other ores are hard to find.

    The base wants to realize that everyone is a soldier, and it cannot be done without weapons.

    There are still a lot of ready-made weapons in her space, most of which were looted from the bandit dens in Panying Mountain, and some were brought back from W Guoshun. These weapons are not convenient to take out to the base, and Ye Fu has no intention of giving them out, but the ore can be given to the base for free. Anyway, it is a waste to put it in the space, so it is better to let it play its biggest role.

    ——The

    heat in May was unbearable, Wenwen had a hard time resting, Ye Fu wanted to take her to the mall for a stroll, but the weather was hot, the ground of the base was still muddy, and the soles of her feet were unbearably hot when she stepped on the ground.

    After working for a month, Wenwen brought back a lot of subsidies, including various tickets, eggs, wild vegetables and mushrooms.

    "Today, a young man passed out due to heatstroke. He passed out as soon as he was sent to the hospital. In the past two days, nine people have died due to heatstroke." Wenwen deals with death every day. She is not yet fifteen years old, but she is as calm as a thirty-year-old adult

    . She is now working in the emergency department of the hospital. She has to work overtime every day and eat irregularly. If it goes on for a long time, it will cause great harm to her health. Ye Fu advised her to change departments. After all, she is still young and still growing up.

    "The weather is too hot, I really suffer, but I heard that the base will open a factory soon, and most people can enter the factory to find a job, so they don't need to bask in the sun outside." "The number of places in the factory is only tens of thousands. When the factory opens, summer will be over.

    "

    "It's only in May, and the temperature won't drop until August or September." "I'm afraid that the

    crops in the field will be sunburned to death."

    Everyone was a little worried about the situation of the base. Fang Ming thought of artificial rainfall, but artificial rainfall conditions are harsh. Recently, the sky over Yuezhou has been cloudless. There is no cloud, and there is no way to implement artificial rainfall.

    Ye Fu pressed his temples, "The food grown in the base is resistant to high temperatures, so you are not afraid of exposure to the sun. As long as you survive these few months, once autumn comes, the temperature will drop. There are still many water pipes in the space. If the water pipes in the base are not enough, I will borrow them for a while to get through this difficult time." "Then I will go to Brother Cheng to ask about the situation." Residents cut down on clothing and food, and it is really miserable     .     It is enough to live this kind of life once, and we must not repeat the same mistakes.     Fortunately, there are still a lot of planes in the base. They have used planes to water the fields in the past few days, but the crops have not been affected. On the contrary, the potatoes and sweet potatoes planted before have matured.     After 6:30 in the evening, when the sun went down, the temperature dropped to more than ten degrees in an instant. Ye Fu led everyone out of the space and came to the small courtyard to enjoy the shade. Wan Tao and Liu Zhang went to the chess and card room to play chess. There were sliced ​​watermelons on the table.     "Wenwen and I are going to go shopping in the mall, do you want to go?"     Several big men waved their hands away. Fang Wei and Fu Jiao went shopping once before. The mall is huge and has all kinds of facilities. They really wanted to go again, but when Ye Fu proposed, they quickly stood up.     "We're going too."     "Okay, let's go, ride a tricycle."     Fang Wei wanted to take Xuxu there, but Xuxu was too busy communicating with the little bird that flew into the yard, without even raising her head.