431-440

return

front page

Hoarding goods in space: struggling to survive in a crisis world

turn off the lights

eye protection

Simplified

big

middle

Small

Chapter 431 Chapter 431 Cold Air 6

previous chapterbookshelfTable of contentsbookmarknext chapter

    When Ye Fu and Wenwen came to Datong Shop, the inside was a bit dark, although there was a kerosene lamp, it took a few seconds to get used to it before they could see the situation clearly.

    "Dad." Wenwen ran over and hugged Police Officer Song, Ye Fu blinked and suppressed the soreness in his eyes.

    On the seventeenth day, Officer Song woke up.

    But just after he woke up, he vomited a mouthful of blood, Wen Wen was so frightened that her face turned pale, Ye Fu hurried forward to check.

    "It should be fine. It's blood stasis. Just spit it out. Brother Song, does your head hurt?"

    Officer Song shook his head. He wanted to speak, but he was in a coma for too long and couldn't make a sound for a while.

    "Wenwen, pour your dad a cup of hot water."

    Ye Fu went out and brought in a kerosene lamp. Officer Song's mental condition was not bad, his eyes were bright, and he seemed to be fully awake.

    "Brother Song, do you feel any discomfort in other parts of your body?"

    Police Officer Song drank warm water, and his throat felt much more comfortable.

    He shook his head, then pointed outside.

    "Jiang Rong went outside to inspect. With you, only the four of us are awake now, and the others are in a coma."

    Officer Song nodded. Although he moved his finger, Ye Fu knew that he was asking about the number of days in a coma.

    "It's been seventeen days, and Wenwen is new here on the ninth day."

    Officer Song sat for a while, and when his limbs stretched a bit, he got up and was about to go out. Wenwen found his bag and took a pair of shoes from it to help him put on.

    When Jiang Rong came back, Officer Song had just come out of Datong Shop.

    "Brother Song, you're awake." Jiang Rong came over to check his situation, and raised his eyebrows in surprise.

    "Your physical condition is fine, and you can fully recover after a few days of recuperation."

    Officer Song was also very excited when he saw Jiang Rong. He raised his hand and patted Jiang Rong's shoulder. Looking at the current appearance of the cave, he knew it was Jiang Rong. Redundant and Ye Fu's masterpiece, the heart is full of emotion.

    "Dad, I've been growing vegetables for the past few days. When you recover, you can grow vegetables with me." Wenwen pointed to the vegetable field not far away, her face full of excitement.

    Officer Song woke up, and the big stone in her heart fell to the ground.

    Officer Song smiled and nodded, the four of them sat in front of the fire, Ye Fu cooked some porridge, which was prepared for Officer Song, people who have been in a coma for too long can only eat some liquid food to nourish their stomachs.